Moldava nad Bodvou
in Kosice, Slovakia
- Košice Airport (12 mi)
- Miskolc Airport (34 mi)
- Uzhhorod International Airport (58 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (61 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (73 mi)
- Debrecen International Airport (83 mi)
- Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport (113 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (114 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (115 mi)
- Oradea International Airport (118 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.614 and 21.000 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 36' 51" and E 20° 59' 58"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:31 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:45 am and 8:37 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-07-09 07:21:54
Explore Moldava nad Bodvou
Moldava nad Bodvou in Kosice with it's 9,525 inhabitants is a city in Slovakia about 181 mi (or 292 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital.
Local time in Moldava nad Bodvou is now 02:31 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Moldava nad Bodvou, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Košice Airport in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst in Hungary at a distance of 25 mi (or 41 km). The closest in Slovakia is Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments in a distance of 29 mi (or 41 km), South-West.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Gelnica, Kosice, Encs, Gonc and Edeleny. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 77 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 11th of July 2020
27°C (80 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
11°C (51 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 13th of July 2020
17°C (63 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Moldava - Tatran Prešov by Michal Djordjevič
16.6.2009 Moldava nad Bodvou, friendly match. Referee : Michal Djordjevič.
Moldavská desiatka, 2014 (video by Richard Poláček)
Krátky zostrih z trailových bežeckých pretekov Moldavská desiatka, organizovaných ŠK BODVA (Športový klub Moldava nad Bodvou). Výsledky http://www.skbodva.sk/index.php?id=2&show=simpl299.
bad foci vs soccer boys vol 2
bad foci boys vol 2 rabi27 rabtor fosokles lacike Kahn ronaldo zidan adidas nike fussball football fotball brutal total brutal tv total raab in gefahr wow mokrance moldava nad bodvou košice...
Vox Collumbellae koncert, Szepsi (2014.03.28.)
A Vox Collumbellae koncertje a felvidéki Szepsi városában.
5. Moldavská Autoshow - MRC - Ladislav & Csaba Szombathy - Seat Leon
5. Moldavská Autoshow - MRC - Ladislav & Csaba Szombathy - Seat Leon Foto: http://www.roli.rajce.idnes.cz http://www.f-r-t.wu.cz.
MRC 6. Moldavská Autoshow - Rudolf Domby - VW Golf
MRC 6. Moldavská Autoshow - Rudolf Domby - VW Golf.
MRC 6. Moldavská Autoshow - Jozef Béreš jun. - Opel Ascona
MRC 6. Moldavská Autoshow - Jozef Béreš jun. - Opel Ascona.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Mokrance is a village and municipality in Košice-okolie District in the Kosice Region of eastern Slovakia.
Debraď (Hungarian Debrőd) is a village and municipality in Košice-okolie District in the Kosice Region of eastern Slovakia.
Steel Slovakia aréna
Steel Slovakia aréna is a multi-use stadium in Moldava nad Bodvou, Slovakia. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of FK Bodva Moldava nad Bodvou. The stadium holds 2,500 people.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Moldava nad Bodvou.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Szepsi, Moldava nad Bodvou, مولدوفا ناد بودفوا, ملداوا ناد بدوو, Moldava nad Bodvu, Moldava pie Bodvas, Молдава-над-Бодвоу, Молдава на Бодви, 博德瓦河畔摩爾達瓦