in Kosice, Slovakia
- Uzhhorod International Airport (14 mi)
- Košice Airport (36 mi)
- Miskolc Airport (71 mi)
- Satu Mare Airport (83 mi)
- Debrecen International Airport (89 mi)
- Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport (94 mi)
- Tautii Magheraus Airport (101 mi)
- Oradea International Airport (119 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (136 mi)
- Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.752 and 22.019 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 45' 8" and E 22° 1' 9"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:10 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:31 am and 8:28 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-06-03 07:22:25
Hažín in Kosice is a city in Slovakia about 229 mi (or 368 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital.
Local time in Hažín is now 11:10 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Hažín, of which one is a larger airport. The closest is airport we know is Uzhhorod International Airport in Ukraine in a distance of 14 mi (or 22 km). The closest airport in Slovakia is Košice Airport in a distance of 36 mi (or 22 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany in Germany at a distance of 33 mi (or 53 km). The closest in Slovakia is Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve in a distance of 50 mi (or 53 km), North-East. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Michalovce, Sobrance, Humenne, Snina and Uzhhorod. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 15°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 51 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||4%|
|Air Pressure||1006 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 25% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Thursday, 4th of June 2020
16°C (61 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 5th of June 2020
19°C (66 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 6th of June 2020
19°C (67 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Idiot driver GIPSY
Idiot driver has little 2-3year kid on the steer wheel, on subway from Michalovce city. :(((( Hlupak má malé 2-3 ročné dieťa za volantom, na hlavnej ceste z Michaloviec.
Vinné Dlha 13-4-2014 paragliding
Jedno pekné nedeľné lietanie s kamarátom Peťom na kopci Dlhá nad obcou Vinné. Je pekne vidno Zemplínsku Šíravu, hradný kopec a Vinianske jazero.
Viniansky hrad je zrúcanina gotického hradu z 13. storočia pri obci Vinné v okrese Michalovce.Začiatkom 16.storočia hrad opravili a opevnili.Začiatkom 18.storočia pri likvidovaní protihabs...
Otuzilci part 2
otuzilecka skupina Ladove bobry na Vinnom jazere, 27.9.2008 - necenzurovane video plne emocii.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Hažín is a village and municipality in Michalovce District in the Kosice Region of eastern Slovakia.
Jastrabie pri Michalovciach
Jastrabie pri Michalovciach is a village and municipality in Michalovce District in the Kosice Region of eastern Slovakia.
Čečehov is a village and municipality in Michalovce District in the Kosice Region of eastern Slovakia.
Zalužice is a village and municipality in Michalovce District in the Kosice Region of eastern Slovakia.
Lúčky, Michalovce District
Lúčky is a village and municipality in Michalovce District in the Košice Region of eastern Slovakia.
Zemplínska šírava (sometimes called the "Slovak sea") is a dam and lake in eastern Slovakia, near the town of Michalovce, wholly belonging to the Michalovce District. The name recalls the historical Zemplín region. The dam was built in 1961–1965, covers an area of 33 km, has an average depth of 9.5 m, with a maximum depth of 14 m . Water from the dam flows into the Laborec river, which in turn flows into the Bodrog river. The area is primarily used for recreation.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Hažín.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: