in Kosice, Slovakia
- Košice Airport (3 mi)
- Miskolc Airport (39 mi)
- Uzhhorod International Airport (46 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (72 mi)
- Debrecen International Airport (80 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (80 mi)
- Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport (109 mi)
- Oradea International Airport (114 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (120 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (123 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.620 and 21.252 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 37' 11" and E 21° 15' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:39 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:32 am and 8:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Haniska
Haniska in Kosice is a town located in Slovakia about 193 mi (or 310 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital town.
Time in Haniska is now 06:39 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Haniska, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Košice Airport in a distance of 3 mi (or 5 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape in Hungary at a distance of 33 mi (or 53 km). The closest in Slovakia is Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments in a distance of 34 mi (or 53 km), South. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kosice, Gonc, Encs, Presov and Gelnica. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 81 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 95% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Wednesday, 23rd of June 2021
28°C (82 °F)
21°C (71 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Thursday, 24th of June 2021
30°C (86 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 25th of June 2021
29°C (85 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Košice sa vracajú do viníc v Abaújszantó
Minulosť Košíc bola úzko spätá s výrobou, skladovaním a predajom vína, predovšetkým tokajského, ktoré si mesto dovážalo z vlastných viníc v maďarskom mestečku Abaújszantó....
Bratislava - Košice po D1 Euro Truck Simulator 2 by beny92
trasa Bratislava - Košice v hre Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.7 :)
Košice a Krakov čakajú na partnerstvo
Želáme si, aby sa po roku 1989 obnovil stredoveký Pakt vzájomnosti (lat. „Pactum mutuum), ktorý v roku 1390 uzavreli dve mocné stredoeurópske metropoly v tom čase - Košice a Krakow....
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Belža is a small municipality (village) in Slovakia in the Košice-okolie District. It arose after 1877 by a merge of the municipalities Stredná Belža, Šándorova Belža and Vyšná Belža.
Bočiar is a village and municipality in Košice-okolie District in the Košice Region of eastern Slovakia.
Sokoľany is a village and municipality in Košice-okolie District in the Košice Region of eastern Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Haniska.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: