in Banska Bystrica, Slovakia
- Sliač Airport (27 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (40 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (51 mi)
- Žilina Airport (56 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (67 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (68 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (69 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (74 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (91 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (98 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (125 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.423 and 18.640 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 25' 22" and E 18° 38' 25"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:34 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:58 am and 8:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-07-13 07:21:27
Delve into Nová Baňa
Nová Baňa in Banska Bystrica with it's 7,505 habitants is a town located in Slovakia about 73 mi (or 118 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital town.
Time in Nová Baňa is now 05:34 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Nová Baňa, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Sliač Airport in a distance of 27 mi (or 43 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 12 mi (or 20 km), East.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Zarnovica, Levice, Zlate Moravce, Ziar nad Hronom and Banska Stiavnica. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 51 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 14th of July 2020
21°C (69 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Wednesday, 15th of July 2020
22°C (72 °F)
16°C (62 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 16th of July 2020
17°C (63 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
V sobotu sa na námestí v Žarnovici strieľalo
Reportáž z troch dní prvého ročníka Dní Mesta Žarnovica.
Speedway EM Semi 3 24.05.2014 rot: Kai Huckenbeck blau:Tomas Suchanek gelb:Janusz Kolodziej weiß:Kauko Nieminen.
Voľby do orgánov VÚC BBSK za okres Žarnovica
Kompletné výsledky prvého kola volieb na poslancov a predsedu BBSK za Žarnovicu, žarnovický okres a Banskobystrický kraj.
Bude mať Žarnovica nové parky?
Primátor mesta Kamil Danko o žiadnych alebo nevyhovujúcich parkoch v Žarnovici.
Zarnovica 6.7.2013 www.Speedway-Tom.de
Stechen um platz zwei. Povaznyj Laguta Vaculik Karpov Janowski hat verzichtet.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Brehy, Žarnovica District
Brehy (German: Hochwald, Hohenmaut, Hochstein; Hungarian: Magasmart, earlier Magospart) is a village and municipality in the Žarnovica District, Banská Bystrica Region in Slovakia.
Orovnica is a village and municipality in the Žarnovica District, Banská Bystrica Region in Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Nová Baňa.
- Zlate Moravce
- Ziar nad Hronom
- Banska Stiavnica
- Banovce nad Bebravou
- Turcianske Teplice
- Banska Bystrica
- Povazska Bystrica
- Velky Krtis
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Königsberg, Nová Baňa, نوفا بانا, نوا بانا, Nova Banja, Újbánya, Nova Baņa, Нова-Баня, Нова Бања, 新巴尼亞