in Minţaqat ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
- At-Turaif District in ad-Dir'iyah (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 25.704 and 45.868 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 25° 42' 14" and E 45° 52' 4"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rial - SAR
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:12 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Riyadh
- UTC/GMT offset: 3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:44 am and 5:55 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -23.178 and -134.915 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Saudi Arabia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Saudi Arabia. Last Update: 2019-09-19 07:22:38
Tumayr in Minţaqat ar Riyāḑ with it's 8,246 inhabitants is located in Saudi Arabia about 88 mi (or 142 km) north-west of Riyadh, the country's capital.
Local time in Tumayr is now 03:12 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Riyadh with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 5 airports in the wider vicinity of Tumayr, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Saudi Arabia is King Khaled International Airport in a distance of 73 mi (or 118 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's At-Turaif District in ad-Dir'iyah in a distance of 80 mi (or 129 km), South-East.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Riyadh, Unayzah, Buraydah, Al Ahmadi and Al Jahra'. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.