in Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia
- Guriat Domestic Airport (13 mi)
- Turaif Domestic Airport (79 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (91 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (98 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (101 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (123 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (142 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (156 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (159 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (177 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (208 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.305 and 37.464 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 18' 16" and E 37° 27' 50"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rial - SAR
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:28 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Riyadh
- UTC/GMT offset: 3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:56 am and 5:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Saudi Arabia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Saudi Arabia. Last Update: 2019-11-13 07:22:01
Delve into Shaybānī
Shaybānī in Al Jawf is a city located in Saudi Arabia about 726 mi (or 1,168 km) north-west of Riyadh, the country's capital town.
Current time in Shaybānī is now 10:28 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Riyadh with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Shaybānī, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Saudi Arabia is Guriat Domestic Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Quseir Amra in Jordan at a distance of 62 mi (or 100 km).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Muthallath al Azraq, Dayr al Kahf, Umm al Qittayn, Malah and Al Ghariyah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 75 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 41% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 15th of November 2019
23°C (74 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Light rain, calm, clear sky.
Saturday, 16th of November 2019
20°C (69 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 17th of November 2019
20°C (68 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
حادث مروع لشاحنه على طريق القريات
حادث مروع لشاحنه على طريق القريات Truck collision on the road to Riyadh -algariat accident Thankfully the driver 's okay well there are victims Continued video...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Shaybānī.
- Muthallath al Azraq
- Dayr al Kahf
- Umm al Qittayn
- Al Ghariyah
- Muthallath Sabha
- Ar Ruwayshid
- Al Qatranah
- Az Zulayl
- Al Muwaqqar
- Al Khalidiyah
- Al Khalidiyah
- Umm al Jimal
- Al Qurayya
- Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi
- Al Jizah
- Umm ar Rasas
- Busra ash Sham
- Al Hasa
- Al Hashimiyah
- Al Mushannaf
- Ar Rusayfah
- Muthallath Jami`at Al al Bayt
- Al Jafr
- Al Mafraq
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: