in Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia
- Aqaba King Hussein International Airport (39 mi)
- Eilat Airport (39 mi)
- Taba International Airport (48 mi)
- Yotvata Airfield (56 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (61 mi)
- St Catherine International Airport (87 mi)
- Tabuk Airport (91 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (102 mi)
- Hurghada International Airport (168 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (181 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 29.150 and 35.402 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 29° 9' 0" and E 35° 24' 7"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rial - SAR
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:43 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Riyadh
- UTC/GMT offset: 3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:39 am and 6:08 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Saudi Arabia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Saudi Arabia. Last Update: 2019-10-14 07:23:18
Delve into ‘Alāqān
‘Alāqān in Al Jawf is located in Saudi Arabia about 762 mi (or 1,226 km) north-west of Riyadh, the country's capital town.
Current time in ‘Alāqān is now 10:43 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Riyadh with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 10 airports close to ‘Alāqān, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Aqaba King Hussein International Airport in Jordan in a distance of 39 mi (or 63 km). The closest airport in Saudi Arabia is Tabuk Airport in a distance of 91 mi (or 63 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Wadi Rum Protected Area in Jordan at a distance of 34 mi (or 55 km).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ad Disah, Aqaba, Al Murayghah, Ayl and Ar Rishah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 33°C / 92 °F
|Morning Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 85 °F|
|Night Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014.4 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Wednesday, 16th of October 2019
33°C (92 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 17th of October 2019
30°C (85 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 18th of October 2019
28°C (83 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.