in Powiat konecki of Województwo Świętokrzyskie, Poland
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Historic Centre of Warsaw (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 117 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 51.103 and 20.011 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 51° 6' 9" and E 20° 0' 38"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:47 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:42 am and 8:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-07-14 07:22:23
Delve into Smyków
Smyków in Powiat konecki (Województwo Świętokrzyskie) with it's 330 habitants is a town located in Poland about 89 mi (or 143 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Time in Smyków is now 12:47 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Smyków, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Częstochowa-Rudniki in a distance of 38 mi (or 61 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Historic Centre of Kraków in a distance of 72 mi (or 115 km), South.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Falkow, Przedborz, Slupia, Aleksandrow and Reczno. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 70 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 2% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Wednesday, 15th of July 2020
23°C (73 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Thursday, 16th of July 2020
16°C (60 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 17th of July 2020
20°C (68 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Cabview Siemens ES64F4 EIC5311 Małopolska Olszamowice-Włoszczowa Płn. CMK
Siemens ES64F4 EIC5311 Małopolska Szlak Olszamowice - Włoszczowa Płn. CMK Centralna Magistrala Kolejowa km 124.6 - 155.0 linia D29-4 Przejazd po torze nr 2 (lewym) z Vmax=100km/h ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Czermno, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship
Czermno is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Fałków, within Końskie County, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, in south-central Poland. It lies approximately 6 kilometres south-west of Fałków, 30 km west of Końskie, and 49 km north-west of the regional capital Kielce. The village has a population of 850.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Smyków.
- Ruda Maleniecka
- Leki Szlacheckie
- Tomaszow Mazowiecki
- Piotrkow Trybunalski