in Tychy of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (13 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (18 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (24 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (34 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (44 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (50 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (53 mi)
- Žilina Airport (64 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (158 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (164 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (178 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 115 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 132 mi)
- Chorzów - Śląski Ogród Zoologiczny (zoo, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.126 and 19.010 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 7' 33" and E 19° 0' 36"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:39 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:30 am and 4:20 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Wartogłowiec in Tychy (Województwo Śląskie) is a town located in Poland about 169 mi (or 272 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital place.
Time in Wartogłowiec is now 07:39 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports nearby Wartogłowiec, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), South-East. We collected 1 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tychy, Bierun, Kobior, Wyry and Bojszowy. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 2°C / 36 °F
|Morning Temperature||0°C / 32 °F|
|Evening Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Night Temperature||2°C / 35 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1029 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light snow|
Thursday, 23rd of January 2020
1°C (34 °F)
-1°C (30 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Friday, 24th of January 2020
1°C (35 °F)
-1°C (30 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 25th of January 2020
1°C (33 °F)
2°C (35 °F)
Light snow, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Piramida Spa & Wellness Tychy Katowice
Hotel Tychy Prime****
Noma Residence Zameczek Mysliwski Promnice
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Niesamowite gradobicie! Tychy, 10.06.13r. Horrorrrrr!!!
Bardzo gwałtowne, katastrofalne gradobicie - grad wielkości kurzego jajka XXL - zaskoczył Tyszan 10 czerwca w godzinach popołudniowych. Niespodziewana nawałnica rozpoczęła się porywistą...
Testujemy: Omerta - City Of Gangsters Demo Część 1/2
Omerta: City of Gangsters to mafijna gra strategiczna wzbogacona elementami taktycznymi. Jest to produkcja doświadczonego bułgarskiego studia Haemimont Games, znanego z takich tytułów jak...
Goclever A73 Gangstar Rio City of Saints
Android 4.0.3 Film nagrany kamerą TOSHIBA Camileo P30 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?numkjwakr9dprpa.
Testujemy: Omerta City Of Gangsters 2/2
Podobało się ? nie zapomnij za subskrybować mojego kanału :) Ćwierknij do mnie: https://twitter.com/Bulionek Książką w twarz: http://www.facebook.com/Bulione...
Goclever A73 GTA Vice City
Android 4.0.3 Film nagrany kamerą TOSHIBA Camileo P30 Download: APK http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/45895805/file.html SD http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/14916964/file.html ...
Simcity - Czarnobyl O_o
Simowy Czarnobyl ? :) Podobało się ? nie zapomnij za subskrybować mojego kanału :) A poniżej wiele więcej ! Ćwierknij do mnie: https://twitter.com/Bulionek Książką w twarz: http://www....
Goclever A73 Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
Android 4.0.3 Film nagrany kamerą TOSHIBA Camileo P30 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?yl7alnv6r5be62l.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Tychy is a city in Silesia, Poland, approximately 20 kilometres south of Katowice. Situated on the southern edge of the Upper Silesian industrial district, the city borders Katowice to the north, Mikołów to the west, Bieruń to the east and Kobiór to the south. The Gostynia river, a tributary of the Vistula, flows through Tychy. Since 1999 Tychy has been located within the Silesian Voivodeship, a province consisting of 71 regional towns and cities.
Śródmieście ("city centre") is a district of the city of Katowice in southern Poland. This is the most urbanized part of the city, home of Silesian Parliament, Silesian Museum and Silesian Library along with international companies like ING or CITI Bank. There are a several consulates in city centre. The master plan of Central Katowice was designed by Friedrich Wilhelm Grundman in the second half of the 19th century. Extensive city growth took place during the Industrial Revolution.
Teacher Training College of Foreign Languages in Tychy is a Polish state college established in 1990. It trains teachers of English and German under the pedagogical guidance of the University of Silesia in Katowice. Education in the college continues for three years and finishes with a diploma dissertation. The graduates are entitled to take the licencjat exam at the University of Silesia.
Potok Paprocański is a river of Poland.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Wartogłowiec.
Tychy: Cyganerii, Tychy (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: