in Tychy of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (10 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (20 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (27 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (34 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (43 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (49 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (56 mi)
- Žilina Airport (62 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (156 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (167 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (176 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 130 mi)
- Chorzów - Śląski Ogród Zoologiczny (zoo, (13 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.088 and 19.019 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 5' 17" and E 19° 1' 8"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:52 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:17 am and 5:39 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-10-20 08:21:14
Delve into Cielmice
Cielmice in Tychy (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 1,200 habitants is a town located in Poland about 171 mi (or 276 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Time in Cielmice is now 12:52 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Cielmice, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 8 mi (or 12 km), South-East. We saw 1 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tychy, Bierun, Bojszowy, Kobior and Miedzna. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 14°C / 58 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 63% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Wednesday, 21st of October 2020
11°C (52 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 22nd of October 2020
13°C (56 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Friday, 23rd of October 2020
14°C (57 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Piramida Spa & Wellness Tychy Katowice
Hotel Tychy Prime****
Noma Residence Zameczek Mysliwski Promnice
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
2014-10-12 Miasto TYCHY Cielmice z lotu ptaka 400 m \ HD
2014-10-12 Widok na całe TYCHY Cielmice z lotu ptaka 400 m - droga na Bielsko-Białą i Katowice.
Seto Shooter #1 - Paintball z Rojem. Tychy Cielmice
Malowanie farbą w Tychach 9.10.11 r. :) Zapraszam na kanał Roja: http://www.youtube.com/user/ROJOV13 Facebook: ...
Testujemy: Omerta - City Of Gangsters Demo Część 1/2
Omerta: City of Gangsters to mafijna gra strategiczna wzbogacona elementami taktycznymi. Jest to produkcja doświadczonego bułgarskiego studia Haemimont Games, znanego z takich tytułów jak...
Goclever A73 Gangstar Rio City of Saints
Android 4.0.3 Film nagrany kamerą TOSHIBA Camileo P30 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?numkjwakr9dprpa.
Testujemy: Omerta City Of Gangsters 2/2
Podobało się ? nie zapomnij za subskrybować mojego kanału :) Ćwierknij do mnie: https://twitter.com/Bulionek Książką w twarz: http://www.facebook.com/Bulione...
Goclever A73 GTA Vice City
Android 4.0.3 Film nagrany kamerą TOSHIBA Camileo P30 Download: APK http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/45895805/file.html SD http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/14916964/file.html ...
Simcity - Czarnobyl O_o
Simowy Czarnobyl ? :) Podobało się ? nie zapomnij za subskrybować mojego kanału :) A poniżej wiele więcej ! Ćwierknij do mnie: https://twitter.com/Bulionek Książką w twarz: http://www....
Zalania w Tychach 18.05.2010 - 19.05.2010
Zalania w Tychach. Dzielnice: Urbanowice Cielmice Paprocany Jaroszowice oraz Bieruń Stary.
Medievil One (PSX) complete playthrough / longplay
All levels, all 20 chalices collected (+ Halls of Heroes), Dragon Armour found, all dialouges... all books read as well. Level shortcuts: 0:00:01 - Intros and menus 0:06:00 - Dan's Crypt...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Teacher Training College of Foreign Languages in Tychy is a Polish state college established in 1990. It trains teachers of English and German under the pedagogical guidance of the University of Silesia in Katowice. Education in the college continues for three years and finishes with a diploma dissertation. The graduates are entitled to take the licencjat exam at the University of Silesia.
Świerczyniec is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Bojszowy, within Bieruń-Lędziny County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 6 kilometres west of Bojszowy, 11 km south-west of Bieruń, and 23 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 973.
Potok Paprocański is a river of Poland.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Cielmice.
Tychy: Cyganerii, Tychy (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: