in Powiat zawierciański of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Katowice International Airport (14 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (30 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (33 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (34 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (38 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (68 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (73 mi)
- Łódź Władysław Reymont Airport (89 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (138 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (184 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 116 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.428 and 19.395 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 25' 39" and E 19° 23' 40"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:42 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:32 am and 4:14 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Łazy
Łazy in Powiat zawierciański (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 7,166 habitants is a town located in Poland about 143 mi (or 230 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Time in Łazy is now 11:42 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports closer to Łazy, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Katowice International Airport in a distance of 14 mi (or 23 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 29 mi (or 46 km), South. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Zawiercie, Lazy, Slawkow, Boleslaw and Myszkow. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 1°C / 34 °F
|Morning Temperature||-0°C / 31 °F|
|Evening Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Night Temperature||-1°C / 31 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1045 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 30% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Tuesday, 21st of January 2020
1°C (34 °F)
-0°C (32 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Wednesday, 22nd of January 2020
2°C (35 °F)
1°C (33 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 23rd of January 2020
0°C (32 °F)
-1°C (30 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Odcinek Zawiercie - Dąbrowa Górnicza - jazda Wiedenką i D29-160 z tyłu pociągu TLK Zamenhof
12 kwietnia 2014 rok - TLK Zamenhof relacji Białystok - Katowice 0:01 Zawiercie 6:20 Łazy 9:35 zjazd z Wiedenki na linię D29-160 10:20 Wiesiółka p.o 11:21 Wiadukt nad Wiedenką D29-1...
Niegowonice 2.11.2014. Wycieczka z niespodzianką.
Film pokazuje nowe drogi, które powstały po komasacji gruntów w Niegowonicach, Drogi jak widać są jeszcze w budowie.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Kuźnica Masłońska is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Łazy, within Zawiercie County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 3 kilometres north of Łazy, 5 km south of Zawiercie, and 37 km north-east of the regional capital Katowice.
Turza, Zawiercie County
Turza is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Łazy, within Zawiercie County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres north of Łazy, 6 km south-west of Zawiercie, and 36 km north-east of the regional capital Katowice.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Łazy.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Łazy, Лази, ワジ, Lazi, Лазы, 瓦濟