in Powiat pszczyński of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (4 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (25 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (33 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (34 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (42 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (46 mi)
- Žilina Airport (56 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (62 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (150 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (171 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (172 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (177 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 106 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 124 mi)
- Chorzów - Śląski Ogród Zoologiczny (zoo, (20 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.992 and 19.027 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 59' 31" and E 19° 1' 36"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:28 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:18 am and 7:16 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-03-31 07:22:27
Delve into Bodzów
Bodzów in Powiat pszczyński (Województwo Śląskie) is located in Poland about 177 mi (or 285 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Current time in Bodzów is now 12:28 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports close to Bodzów, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km), North-East. We encountered 1 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Miedzna, Pszczyna, Goczalkowice Zdroj, Czechowice-Dziedzice and Bojszowy. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 4°C / 38 °F
|Morning Temperature||4°C / 38 °F|
|Evening Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Night Temperature||-0°C / 31 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1025 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 91% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Wednesday, 1st of April 2020
4°C (39 °F)
1°C (34 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 2nd of April 2020
8°C (46 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 3rd of April 2020
8°C (47 °F)
4°C (40 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Piano Nobile Pensjonat
Hotel u Michalika
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Fotobudka - Studio na studniówce PZS Pszczyna 2015r Rolniczok
Zapraszamy do zamawiania obsługi imprez Alfa foto 601 748 224 Południowa Polska bez kosztów dojazdu. Restauracja Kuban w Goczałkowicach.
Muzeum Zamkowe w Pszczynie (HD)
Na przełomie XV/XVI w. dobrami pszczyńskimi władali książęta cieszyńscy. W roku 1548 państwo pszczyńskie po raz kolejny zmienia właściciela - zostaje nim biskup wrocławski Baltazar...
Droga wojewódzka nr 931: Pszczyna - Bieruń
Przejazd drogą wojewódzką nr 931 z Pszczyny do Bierunia. Pierwszy odcinke nagrania obejmuje fragment drogi krajowej nr 1.
Opowieść wigilijna POPP Pszczyna (fragmenty)
Przedstawienie odbyło się 17 grudnia 2013 r. w sali widowiskowej Pszczyńskiego Centrum Kultury a powstało dzięki współpracy POPP w Pszczynie i PZS 2 w Pszczynie. Reżyserami przedstawienia...
HUGEccm - ...jak włosy w wannie! ( 05.05.12 Pszczyna )
HUGEccm - ...jak włosy w wannie! ( 05.05.12 Pszczyna ) 13 Fest Pless SkatePark.
Warownia Pszczyńskich Rycerzy
Film z niedzielnej wizyty w Warowni Pszczyńskiej. Zdjęcia z ręki i z powietrza.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Jankowice, Pszczyna County
Jankowice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Pszczyna, within Pszczyna County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 km north-east of Pszczyna and 28 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 2,697.
Rudołtowice (German Rudoltowitz) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Pszczyna, within Pszczyna County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres south-east of Pszczyna and 32 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 1,100.
Miedźna is a village in Pszczyna County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Miedźna. It lies approximately 8 kilometres east of Pszczyna and 30 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 1,576.
Międzyrzecze, Silesian Voivodeship
Międzyrzecze is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Bojszowy, within Bieruń-Lędziny County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 6 kilometres south-west of Bojszowy, 13 km south of Bieruń, and 26 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 754.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bodzów.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: