in Powiat pszczyński of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (4 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (24 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (34 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (37 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (40 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (43 mi)
- Žilina Airport (54 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (63 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (148 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (169 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (174 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (176 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 125 mi)
- Chorzów - Śląski Ogród Zoologiczny (zoo, (21 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.983 and 18.967 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 58' 59" and E 18° 58' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:46 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:20 am and 7:15 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-03-30 07:21:22
Delve into Bieruńsko
Bieruńsko in Powiat pszczyński (Województwo Śląskie) is located in Poland about 179 mi (or 288 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Current time in Bieruńsko is now 01:46 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports close to Bieruńsko, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North-East. We encountered 1 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pszczyna, Goczalkowice Zdroj, Czechowice-Dziedzice, Miedzna and Kobior. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 3°C / 37 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Evening Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Night Temperature||-1°C / 30 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 67% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Tuesday, 31st of March 2020
4°C (39 °F)
0°C (32 °F)
Light snow, light breeze, broken clouds.
Wednesday, 1st of April 2020
4°C (39 °F)
1°C (34 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 2nd of April 2020
8°C (46 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Butikowy Pałac Bażantarnia
Piano Nobile Pensjonat
Hotel u Michalika
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Pszczyna - atrakcje turystyczne
Pszczyna to jedno z najładniejszych miast na Górnym Śląsku. Z tego filmu dowiesz się dlaczego bywa ona nazywana "Płucami Górnego Śląska". Poznasz m.in. pałac w Pszczynie, piękny...
224. Kázanie večer - Pszczyna, Poľsko, 17.01.2015, SK/PL
Epištola svätého Pavla Rimanom, 6. kapitola 1 Nuž čo tedy povieme? Či zostaneme v hriechu, aby sa rozmnožila milosť? 2 Nech sa nestane! Lebo veď ktorí sme zomreli hriechu - jako...
223. Kázanie podvečer - Pszczyna, Poľsko, 17.01.2015, SK/PL
Evanjelium podľa svätého Jána, 1. kapitola 1 Na počiatku bolo Slovo a to Slovo bolo u Boha a to Slovo bol Boh. Evanjelium podľa svätého Jána, 3. kapitola 1 A bol istý človek...
Muzeum Zamkowe w Pszczynie (HD)
Na przełomie XV/XVI w. dobrami pszczyńskimi władali książęta cieszyńscy. W roku 1548 państwo pszczyńskie po raz kolejny zmienia właściciela - zostaje nim biskup wrocławski Baltazar...
2014-09-24 Pszczyna nocą z lotu drona at night Water Tower Wieża Wodna w Pszczynie - HD
2014-09-24 Pszczyna Nocą z lotu drona at night Water Tower Wieża Wodna w Pszczynie.
Pszczyna 2014 - Zamek, zabytkowy park, rynek i lodowisko
Lodowisko na rynku w Pszczynie, Zabytkowy Park Pszczyński. Zamek pszczyński - rezydencja książąt Hochberg von Pless. Nagranie wykonano 09.02.2014r.
Gradobicie Pszczyna 03.07.2012
Filmik przedstawiający gradobicie w Pszczynie. Uwaga, materiał zawiera niecenzuralne słowa. Oczywiście jest mojego autorstwa.
Pszczyna odetchnie z ulgą
Ruszają prace związane z realizacją drugiego etapu budowy północnej obwodnicy Pszczyny.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Pszczyna is a town in southern Poland with 25,415 inhabitants (2010) within the immediate gmina. There are 50,121 inhabitants in the powiat, which includes the towns of Pszczyna, Brzeźce (1041), Czarków (1852), Ćwiklice (2569), Jankowice (2591), Łąka (2729), Piasek (3252), Poręba (924), Rudołtowice (1111), Studzionka (2176), Studzienice (1612), Wisła Mała (1323) and Wisła Wielka (2114). Pszczyna is the capital of Pszczyna County in the Silesian Voivodship.
Ćwiklice (German Cwiklitz) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Pszczyna, within Pszczyna County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 3 kilometres east of Pszczyna and 30 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of approximately 2,400.
Jankowice, Pszczyna County
Jankowice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Pszczyna, within Pszczyna County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 km north-east of Pszczyna and 28 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 2,697.
Piasek is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Pszczyna, within Pszczyna County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 km north of Pszczyna and 27 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 2,900.
Rudołtowice (German Rudoltowitz) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Pszczyna, within Pszczyna County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres south-east of Pszczyna and 32 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 1,100.
Castle in Pszczyna is a classical-style palace in Pszczyna. Constructed as a castle in 13th century or earlier, in a gothic style, it was rebuilt in renaissance style in 17th century, in baroque in 18th century and classicist in 19th century; the classicist modernization transformed the castle into what is usually described a palace. In its history the castle was a residence of local Piasts dynasty members, then Promnitz family (mid 16th to mid 18th centuries) and later, von Pless family.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bieruńsko.