in Powiat cieszyński of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (13 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (34 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (35 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (36 mi)
- Žilina Airport (39 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (46 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (49 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (78 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (134 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (155 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (163 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (189 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 116 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.779 and 18.855 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 46' 45" and E 18° 51' 16"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:20 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:37 am and 8:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-06-07 07:21:47
Kotelniczysko in Powiat cieszyński (Województwo Śląskie) is a city in Poland about 194 mi (or 311 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital city.
Local time in Kotelniczysko is now 12:20 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports in the vicinity of Kotelniczysko, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 13 mi (or 22 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), North-East. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Skoczow, Brenna, Ustron, Wisla and Strumien. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 70 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||15%|
|Air Pressure||1008 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (1 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 98% of sky|
|General Conditions||Heavy intensity rain|
Monday, 8th of June 2020
12°C (53 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 9th of June 2020
14°C (57 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 10th of June 2020
18°C (64 °F)
15°C (58 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Diament SPA & Wellness
Mazowsze Medi SPA Sp. z o.o.
Kolejarz Best For You
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Beskid Skoczow U19 - BeskidzkaPilka pl
Szybki skrót tego co się działo w Skoczowie podczas sparingu Beskidzkiej Piłki z Beskidem Skoczów U19.
EN57 Kolei Sląskich przed przejazdem Skoczów Górecka.
Kibel Kolei Śląskich rel. 49315 Katowice-Wisła Głębce w Skoczowie. 11.01.2014 ok. 15:45.
Naprawa sieci trakcyjnej po kradzieży
Naprawa sieci trakcyjnej w Bielowicku na 17 kilometrze na odcinku Pogórze - Grodziec Śląski w dni 1 maja 2009.
CF MOTO X8 TERRALANDER EPS wspomaganie kierownicy
4x4 + diff lock driving with one hand on the steering wheel.
S1: Bielsko-Biała - CZ Granica (3x)
S1: Bielsko-Biała Komorowice - granica z Czechami. Kierunek Brno. S1: Bielsko-Biala Komorowice - Czech border towards Brno.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Bielowicko is a village in Gmina Jasienica, Bielsko County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 582 (2009). Bielowicko is one of the oldest villages in Cieszyn Silesia. It was first mentioned in 1223 as Beloviezo, in a document of Bishop of Wrocław issued for Norbertine Sisters in Rybnik among villages paying them tithe. It belonged then to the Duchy of Opole and Racibórz and Castellany of Cieszyn, which was in 1290 formed into the Duchy of Teschen.
Lipowiec is a district of Ustroń, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland. It was a separate municipality, but became administratively a part of Ustroń in 1975. The village was first mentioned in a Latin document of Diocese of Wrocław called Liber fundationis episcopatus Vratislaviensis from around 1305 as Lyp(p)owetz. It belonged then to the Duchy of Teschen, formed in 1290, since 1327 a fee of Kingdom of Bohemia.
Nierodzim is a district of Ustroń, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland. It was a separate municipality, but became administratively a part of Ustroń in 1974. The village was first mentioned in 1439. It belonged then to the Duchy of Teschen, formed in 1290, since 1327 a fee of Kingdom of Bohemia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kotelniczysko.
Ustroń: White Stork, Ustron, Ustroń (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.