in Powiat bielski of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (8 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (31 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (37 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (37 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (43 mi)
- Žilina Airport (44 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (44 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (73 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (139 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (160 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (167 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (184 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 119 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.849 and 18.897 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 50' 54" and E 18° 53' 49"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:35 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:12 am and 7:21 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-04-04 07:21:27
Delve into Rudzica
Rudzica in Powiat bielski (Województwo Śląskie) is a town located in Poland about 188 mi (or 303 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Time in Rudzica is now 10:35 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports closer to Rudzica, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 8 mi (or 14 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km), North-East. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Skoczow, Goczalkowice Zdroj, Brenna, Czechowice-Dziedzice and Pszczyna. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 9°C / 48 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Night Temperature||5°C / 40 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 34% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Sunday, 5th of April 2020
9°C (48 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 6th of April 2020
13°C (56 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
14°C (57 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Naprawa sieci trakcyjnej po kradzieży
Naprawa sieci trakcyjnej w Bielowicku na 17 kilometrze na odcinku Pogórze - Grodziec Śląski w dni 1 maja 2009.
3 - Dzień Stowarzyszenia Razem w Chybiu - Obiad.mp4
Dzień Stowarzyszenia Razem w Chybiu - 16,12,2012.
Gradobicie Ligota k. Bielska-Białej 2012.07.03 HD
Gradobicie 2012.07.03 Ligota, nagrane przez: Klaudie (żone :P) Niestety spore zniszczenia :/
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Bielowicko is a village in Gmina Jasienica, Bielsko County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 582 (2009). Bielowicko is one of the oldest villages in Cieszyn Silesia. It was first mentioned in 1223 as Beloviezo, in a document of Bishop of Wrocław issued for Norbertine Sisters in Rybnik among villages paying them tithe. It belonged then to the Duchy of Opole and Racibórz and Castellany of Cieszyn, which was in 1290 formed into the Duchy of Teschen.
Bronów, Silesian Voivodeship
Bronów is a village in Gmina Czechowice-Dziedzice, Bielsko County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 1,027 (2008). The village lies on the edge of the historical region of Cieszyn Silesia and was first mentioned in a written document in 1566. In 1874-1877 the Sacred Heart of Jesus Church was constructed in Bronów. There is also a chapel from 1831 in the village.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Rudzica.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: