in Powiat bielski of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (10 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (31 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (37 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (43 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (47 mi)
- Žilina Airport (50 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (50 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (71 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (147 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (167 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (177 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.852 and 19.194 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 51' 6" and E 19° 11' 39"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:12 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:05 am and 7:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-04-07 07:21:47
Delve into Bujaków
Bujaków in Powiat bielski (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 2,176 habitants is a city located in Poland about 182 mi (or 293 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Current time in Bujaków is now 11:12 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Bujaków, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), North. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kety, Porabka, Osiek, Lodygowice and Andrychow. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 14°C / 57 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1034 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (3 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
15°C (59 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
16°C (60 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 10th of April 2020
15°C (59 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Pierwszy trening z Team Sport Hejnał Kęty TVK HD
TVK HD Pierwszy trening z Team Sport Hejnał Kęty TVK HD.
Dni Kęt 2012 | Park rozrywki i stoiska | 2.06.2012 r. | www.nowa-wies-kety.pl [HD]
Dni Kęt 2012 - 2 czerwca 2012 r. | Zdjęcia: Marcin Hałat - portal 'Nowa Wieś w gminie Kęty' - http://www.nowa-wies-kety.pl/ (patronat medialny)
Osobliwości - Fundacja Grupa Kęty Dzieciom Podbeskidzia
TVK HD Osobliwości - Fundacja Grupa Kęty Dzieciom Podbeskidzia.
VI Wielki Charytatywny Jarmark Bożonarodzeniowy TVK HD
TVK HD VI Wielki Charytatywny Jarmark Bożonarodzeniowy TVK HD.
OSP Kęty - 2013.12.25 Usuwanie skutków wichury | Ochotnicza Straż Pożarna w Kętach
25 grudnia 2013 roku przechodzące przez nasz region wichury spowodowały liczne zniszczenia na terenie miasta i gminy Kęty. Jednostka OSP Kęty w okresie 3 godzin (21.00 -- 24.00) była...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Kęty is a town in Oświęcim County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland with 18,955 inhabitants (2012). The town located in Silesian Foothills dates its earliest document from 1277 when Polish prince of Opole Władysław confirmed sale of the settlement and adoption of Lviv city rights. The town's name comes from the word kąt (Polish for corner). The greatest development of the town came under the rule of Jagiellons, when the town became royal property.
Gmina Porąbka is a rural gmina (administrative district) in Bielsko County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. Its seat is the village of Porąbka, which lies approximately 11 kilometres east of Bielsko-Biała and 51 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The gmina covers an area of 64.59 square kilometres,and as of 2006 its total population is 14,703.
Bujaków, Bielsko County
Bujaków is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Porąbka, within Bielsko County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres north-west of Porąbka, 9 km east of Bielsko-Biała, and 47 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 2,176.
Kobiernice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Porąbka, within Bielsko County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres north of Porąbka, 11 km east of Bielsko-Biała, and 48 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,345.