in Powiat bielski of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (6 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (29 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (38 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (38 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (41 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (42 mi)
- Žilina Airport (47 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (71 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (141 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (162 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (169 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (181 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 120 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.878 and 18.921 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 52' 40" and E 18° 55' 15"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:04 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:08 am and 7:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-04-06 07:22:42
Delve into Bronów
Bronów in Powiat bielski (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 1,012 habitants is located in Poland about 186 mi (or 300 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Current time in Bronów is now 09:04 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports close to Bronów, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), North-East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Goczalkowice Zdroj, Czechowice-Dziedzice, Pszczyna, Bielsko-Biala and Brenna. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 66 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Night Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1031 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
14°C (57 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
15°C (60 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
16°C (60 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Powódź w Czechowicach-Dziedzicach most na Iłownicy ul. Ochodzka
Powódź w Czechowicach-Dziedzicach most na Iłownicy 2010-05-16 18:51 Dokładnie to miejsce: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Szkolna+47,+Czechowice-Dziedzice,+Bielski ...
Goczałkowice. Zbiornik wodny. Dwa oblicza wody.
Jezioro Goczałkowickie - Zbiornik Goczałkowicki -- zbiornik zaporowy na Wiśle utworzony w 1956 roku przez spiętrzenie wód rzecznych zaporą w Goczałkowicach w województwie śląskim....
zapora goczałkowice 17.05.2010 godz19.00.avi
bardzo wysoki poziom wody w zaporze Goczałkowickiej, zrzut wody 100m3/s...sporo.
Zabrzeg / Chybie
Pociąg przyśp. regio "Czantoria" rel. Wisła Głębce - Częstochowa przejeżdża przez Zabrzeg. W drugiej sekwencji poc. TLK rel. Bielsko Biała Gł. - Świnoujście wjeżdża do Chybia.
[ PKP Intercity] EP09-029 EC Sobieski@Zabrzeg 2012-10-24
Skład mija 50km linii - odcinek Zabrzeg - Ochodza. (c) by OStrip group in 2014r. ostrip.kolej.org.pl - visit us.
Zabili Mi Żółwia - LKS (25 lecie klubu LKS Mazańcowice) 29.06.2012
OBCHODY 25-LECIA LKS Mazańcowice koncert zespołu "Zabili Mi Żółwia" 29.06.2012.
25 lecie LKS Mazańcowice - Oprawa meczowa
Oprawa na towarzyskim meczu LKS Mazańcowice - Zagłębie 1906 Sosnowiec z okazji 25 lecia LKS Mazańcowice.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Międzyrzecze Dolne is a village in Gmina Jasienica, Bielsko County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 1,061 (2009) and lies in the historical region of Cieszyn Silesia. The village of Międzyrzecze was first mentioned in a Latin document of Diocese of Wrocław called Liber fundationis episcopatus Vratislaviensis from around 1305 as Mesizrocha. It belonged then to the Duchy of Teschen, formed in 1290.
Zabrzeg is a village in Gmina Czechowice-Dziedzice, Bielsko County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 3,107 (2008). The village lies on the edge of the historical region of Cieszyn Silesia and was first mentioned in a written document in 1521, although it was probably settled in the 14th century. In the World War II the village was a part of Nazi Germany.
Bronów, Silesian Voivodeship
Bronów is a village in Gmina Czechowice-Dziedzice, Bielsko County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 1,027 (2008). The village lies on the edge of the historical region of Cieszyn Silesia and was first mentioned in a written document in 1566. In 1874-1877 the Sacred Heart of Jesus Church was constructed in Bronów. There is also a chapel from 1831 in the village.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bronów.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: