in Powiat będziński of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Katowice International Airport (18 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (23 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (30 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (32 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (41 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (64 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (65 mi)
- Žilina Airport (82 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (146 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (177 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.299 and 19.390 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 17' 57" and E 19° 23' 22"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:56 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:03 am and 7:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-04-07 07:21:47
Delve into Sławków
Sławków in Powiat będziński (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 6,901 habitants is located in Poland about 151 mi (or 242 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Current time in Sławków is now 12:56 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Sławków, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Katowice International Airport in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 20 mi (or 33 km), South-West. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Lazy, Boleslaw, Jaworzno, Trzebinia and Olkusz. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 14°C / 57 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1034 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
15°C (58 °F)
10°C (49 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
15°C (60 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 10th of April 2020
14°C (57 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
SŁAWKÓW - pociągi towarowe i luzaki
19 listopada 2013 rok - Sławków 0:12 M62-1296 ORION KOLEJ & TEM2-053 KOLPREM z węglarkami 2:37 Duet TEM2 luzem 3:17 ET42-07 PKP CARGO z węglarkami 5:16 ET41-193 PKP CARGO ...
MKS Sławków - WISŁA Kraków (koniec meczu)
MKS Sławków - Wisła Kraków 0;9 (0;6) Bramki: Patryk Małecki (sześć - 4, 10, 17-karny, 23, 51, 81), Ivica Iliev (31), Michael Lamey (43), Łukasz Burliga (89).
SŁAWKÓW - 2 x EN57 Przewozy Regionalne
19 listopada 2013 rok - Sławków dworzec PKP 0:06 EN57-805 relacji Katowice - Kielce 2:34 EN57-1488 relacji Kielce - Sosnowiec Główny Po prostu klasyka na polskich torach...
MKS Sławków - Orbita Bukowno 2005, 11 kolejka mecz liowy
Liga Orlików, grupa IV, sezon 2013/14, kolejka jedenasta MKS Sławków - Orbita Bukowno 2005 http://orbitabukowno2005.futbolowo.pl.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Sławków is a town in Zagłębie Dąbrowskie (part of historic province of Lesser Poland), near Katowice. It borders the Upper Silesian Metropolitan Union - a metropolis with a population of around 2 million. Sławków is situated in the Silesian Voivodeship, previously it was in Katowice Voivodeship. The population of the town is 6,866 (2008). From 1999 to 2001, Sławków was part of Lesser Poland Voivodeship.
Międzygórze, Lesser Poland Voivodeship
Międzygórze is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Bolesław, within Olkusz County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 12 kilometres west of Olkusz and 46 km north-west of the regional capital Kraków.
Battle of Krzykawka
Battle of Krzykawka was a military engagement that took place during the January Uprising on May 5, 1863, between Russian forces and Polish insurgents and foreign (French and Italian) volunteers allied with them. It took place close to the village of Krzykawka near Olkusz. The Polish forces were led by general Józef Miniewski and included the Italian Garibaldi Legion under the command of Francesco Nullo. The outcome of the engagement was a victory for the Russian forces.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Sławków.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Славков, סלווקוב, スワフクフ, Slavkova, Славкув, Sławkůw, 斯瓦夫庫夫