in Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Žilina Airport (26 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (27 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (33 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (41 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (48 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (55 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (63 mi)
- Sliač Airport (66 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (122 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (144 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (149 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.575 and 18.829 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 34' 31" and E 18° 49' 44"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:24 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:34 am and 3:45 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Bystry in Województwo Śląskie is a city in Poland about 207 mi (or 332 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital.
Local time in Bystry is now 02:24 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Bystry, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Žilina Airport in Slovakia in a distance of 26 mi (or 41 km). The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 27 mi (or 41 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 36 mi (or 57 km), North-East. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Wisla, Cadca, Ustron, Brenna and Skoczow. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 3°C / 38 °F
|Morning Temperature||1°C / 35 °F|
|Evening Temperature||1°C / 35 °F|
|Night Temperature||0°C / 32 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 87% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Monday, 16th of December 2019
4°C (40 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 17th of December 2019
5°C (42 °F)
4°C (40 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 18th of December 2019
6°C (43 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Złoty Groń
Hotel Wisła Premium
Dwór Jur Gast
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Kriva Reka z Berivojców (Kosowo i Metochia, Serbia). Jabłonków, 01 VIII 2014
Kosowo jest dla Serbów tym, czym Wielkopolska i Małopolska dla Polaków: wraz z sąsiednim regionem Raszka to ich kolebka; miejsce, gdzie formował się naród serbski i jego państwowość....
Beskid Śląski. Z Kiczory na Trójstyk w Jaworzynce
Fragment trasy z Wisły Jawornik do Jaworzynki, przez szczyty: Soszów Wielki, Cieślar, Stożek Mały, Stożek Wielki, Kiczory. Muzyka: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odoaGYvuFyI https://www.you...
Jablunkov, Girová, Studeničný - největší sesuv půdy v ČR (Big Landslip) část I.
Těšínské Beskydy / Jablunkovsko. Stále těžce podmačený okolní terén, detailní fota z hrany strže a výhledy do okolí... Utrhl se svah na tzv. dvojvodí. Jížní část svahu...
Povodně Olza (Olše) - Bukovec 18. 5. 2010
První splav v ČR na řece Olze (Olší)... cca 200 metrů za hranici z Polskem.
For whom the bell tolls (Metallica cover w vocal)
http://bandzone.cz/landmine Tak - -kytary,vokaál nahrány v adobe audition -bicí basa použita z guitar pro -klipek v movie maker.
Winter Playtime at Rideczech
One of Rideczechs more technical trails. Made more difficult by the leaves! Normally at this time of year the bikes would be in the garage collecting dust and we would be XC skiing! www.rideczech.com.
Ewa Farna - La la laj blues, Jablunkov 13.07.2013
Ludzie krzyczeli 'JAZZ!' , Ewa zaśpiewała... BLUES.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Písek (Frýdek-Místek District)
(literally "sand") is a village in Frýdek-Místek District, Moravian-Silesian Region of the Czech Republic. It has 1,783 inhabitants (2001 Census), 21% of the population are the Poles. It lies in the Silesian Beskids mountain range, in the historical region of Cieszyn Silesia. Olza River flows through the village. Piosek was established most probably in the 14th century. Historians presume that on the basis of establishment date of nearby Bukowiec (1353).
Bukovec (Frýdek-Místek District)
is a village in Frýdek-Místek District, Moravian-Silesian Region of the Czech Republic. It has 1,356 inhabitants (2001 census), 33.6% of the population are the Poles and 87.3% are Roman Catholics. It is the easternmost village of the country and the first village in the Czech Republic through which the Olza River flows. It lies in the historical region of Cieszyn Silesia. The village was established by Kazimierz, Duke of Cieszyn in 1353.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bystry.