in Powiat wadowicki of Województwo Małopolskie, Poland
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (20 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (27 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (31 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (51 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (52 mi)
- Žilina Airport (60 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (76 mi)
- Sliač Airport (84 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (157 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (165 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (173 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 5 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.811 and 19.599 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 48' 39" and E 19° 35' 56"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:55 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:16 am and 3:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-11-29 08:32:14
Dąbrówka in Powiat wadowicki (Województwo Małopolskie) is a town in Poland about 178 mi (or 287 km) south of Warsaw, the country's capital city.
Current time in Dąbrówka is now 08:55 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports near Dąbrówka, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 33 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), North-East. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Zembrzyce, Sucha Beskidzka, Budzow, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska and Makow Podhalanski. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 1°C / 34 °F
|Morning Temperature||-1°C / 30 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-1°C / 30 °F|
|Night Temperature||-3°C / 27 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||5%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
Monday, 30th of November 2020
-0°C (32 °F)
-4°C (25 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 1st of December 2020
-1°C (31 °F)
-4°C (26 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Wednesday, 2nd of December 2020
-1°C (30 °F)
-4°C (26 °F)
Few clouds, calm.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Orkiestra RYTM Zembrzyce 2012 - przemarsz Zembrzyce
VI Powiatowy Przegląd Orkiestr Dętych - Zembrzyce 26.05.2012.
Orkiestra RYTM Zembrzyce 2014 - Pogrzeb ks. Józefa Ptaka
Pogrzeb ks. prałata Józefa Ptaka, emerytowanego proboszcza parafii w Zembrzycach. Zembrzyce 20.11.2013.
Uroczyste otwarcie odcinka linii kolejowej nr 97 Zembrzyce - Stryszów.
Uroczyste przecięcie wstęgi, poświęcenie oraz dwa darmowe przejazdy testowe nowym Impulsem Trzy Korony: uroczyście oddano do użytku blisko 10 kilometrowy fragment linii kolejowej nr...
Otwarcie odcinka Zembrzyce-Stryszów (12.12.2014)
Wywiad z Członkiem Zarządu PKP PLK SA Józefą Majerczak, dyrektorem ds. utrzymania infrastruktury. https://www.facebook.com/DworzecKolejowy.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Skawce is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Mucharz, within Wadowice County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 12 kilometres south-east of Wadowice and 39 km south-west of the regional capital Kraków.
Zagórze, Wadowice County
Zagórze is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Mucharz, within Wadowice County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 3 kilometres north-east of Mucharz, 8 km south-east of Wadowice, and 37 km south-west of the regional capital Kraków.
Dąbrówka, Wadowice County
Dąbrówka is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Stryszów, within Wadowice County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland.
Łękawica, Wadowice County
Łękawica is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Stryszów, within Wadowice County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres west of Stryszów, 8 km south-east of Wadowice, and 37 km south-west of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 1,200.
Stryszów is a village in Wadowice County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Stryszów. It lies approximately 11 kilometres south-east of Wadowice and 35 km south-west of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 2,200.
Tarnawa Dolna, Lesser Poland Voivodeship
Tarnawa Dolna is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Zembrzyce, within Sucha County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 3 kilometres west of Zembrzyce, 6 km north of Sucha Beskidzka, and 41 km south-west of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 1,500.
Zembrzyce is a village in Sucha County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Zembrzyce. It lies approximately 5 kilometres north of Sucha Beskidzka and 40 km south-west of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 2,900.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Dąbrówka.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: