in Powiat suski of Województwo Małopolskie, Poland
- Nowy Targ Airport (15 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (30 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (43 mi)
- Žilina Airport (64 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (67 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (69 mi)
- Sliač Airport (77 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (91 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (155 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (180 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.647 and 19.879 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 38' 47" and E 19° 52' 44"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:27 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:02 am and 7:22 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-04-07 07:21:47
Delve into Naprawa
Naprawa in Powiat suski (Województwo Małopolskie) with it's 2,100 habitants is located in Poland about 185 mi (or 298 km) south of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Current time in Naprawa is now 12:27 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Naprawa, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Nowy Targ Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km), North-West. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Jordanow, Spytkowice, Rabka-Zdroj, Pcim and Myslenice. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 14°C / 57 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Night Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1034 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (1 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
15°C (59 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, setting, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
15°C (58 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 10th of April 2020
13°C (56 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
WULKANIZACJA King Wheels
Zapraszamy do polubienia naszego fanpage'a na Facebooku. https://www.facebook.com/WulkanizacjaKingWheels?ref=bookmarks.
ASTRA Jordanów COMEDY
W ośrodku wypoczynkowym ASTRA w Jordanowie można bardzo miło spędzać wolny czas. Wystarczy tylko pogodny weekend aby dobrze się zabawić ;)))
Przejazd ex Tatry przez st. Jordanów
Przejazd ex "Tatry" przez st. Jordanów Film z osobowego Kraków - Zakopane.
Łętownia - działka rekreacyjna 20.5 ar
Działka rolna - Łętownia Do sprzedania bardzo ładnie położona działka widokowa w Łętowni. Po uchwaleniu nowego planu zagospodarowania przestrzennego (lipiec 2012) połowa działki...
DEUTZ F2M315 cz. II pierwsze odpalenie po 26 latach
Pierwsze odpalenie po 26 latach przymusowego postoju. Napęd przez pas transmisyjny z drugiego Deutza F2M315.
Pieszo przez Małopolskę sezon 2 część 2 1/2
Trasa z Jordanowa do Rabki Zdrój. Historia Jordanowa i Wysokiej.
Minecraft serwer 1.2.5+Bukkit+Non hamachi+Non premium+pluginy!!!!
Ip:192.168.0.115 Ts3:ts.facemetin.pl Zapraszam!!!!
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Skomielna Biała is a large (~ 2750 inhabitants) village situated in southern Poland. It lies approximately 11 kilometres south-west of Lubień, 21 km south of Myślenice, and 46 km south of the regional capital Kraków.
Krzeczów, Myślenice County
Krzeczów is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Lubień, within Myślenice County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 8 kilometres south-west of Lubień, 17 km south of Myślenice, and 42 km south of the regional capital Kraków.
Skawa, Nowy Targ County
Skawa is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Raba Wyżna, within Nowy Targ County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 6 kilometres north of Raba Wyżna, 19 km north-west of Nowy Targ, and 50 km south of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 4,000.
Naprawa, Sucha County
Naprawa is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Jordanów, within Sucha County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. The village has an approximate population of 2,100.
Wysoka, Sucha County
Wysoka is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Jordanów, within Sucha County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland.