in Powiat nowotarski of Województwo Małopolskie, Poland
- Nowy Targ Airport (12 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (32 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (48 mi)
- Žilina Airport (68 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (71 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (73 mi)
- Sliač Airport (79 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (90 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (155 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (180 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.633 and 19.983 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 37' 59" and E 19° 58' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:13 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:08 am and 7:17 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-04-04 07:21:27
Delve into Zaryte
Zaryte in Powiat nowotarski (Województwo Małopolskie) is a town located in Poland about 185 mi (or 298 km) south of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Time in Zaryte is now 09:13 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Zaryte, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Nowy Targ Airport in a distance of 12 mi (or 20 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park in a distance of 21 mi (or 35 km), North-West. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Rabka-Zdroj, Mszana Dolna, Pcim, Jordanow and Spytkowice. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 11°C / 53 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 53 °F|
|Evening Temperature||11°C / 51 °F|
|Night Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1025 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 27% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Sunday, 5th of April 2020
8°C (47 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 6th of April 2020
13°C (56 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
14°C (57 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Niedzielne patelnie Rabka-Zdrój..flv
Rabka,Patelnia,Niedzielne wypady,Obidowa,zakopianka,kosciolek obidowa,
Rabka-Zdrój: Fontanna nocą
Fontanna ze słoniami nocą, grająca i plumkająca w rytm muzyki. Rabka-Zdrój, małopolska, PL. Gra miedzy innymi: Mike Oldfield - Women of Ireland.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ponice is a village on the Poniczanka River, in Nowy Targ County, by the northwestern slopes of the Gorcy mountains in Poland. It lies approximately 3 kilometres south-east of Rabka-Zdrój, 15 km north of Nowy Targ, and 52 km south of the regional capital Kraków. To the west it borders on Rdzawka and Rabka, to the east on Slonne, and to the south on Obidowa. The southeastern part is covered with woods, and along the northeastern border stretches the mountain range Turbacz (940 meters).
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Zaryte.
- Mszana Dolna
- Nowy Targ
- Czarny Dunajec
- Bialy Dunajec
- Swiatniki Gorne
- Bukowina Tatrzanska
- Makow Podhalanski
- Lipnica Wielka
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska
- Sucha Beskidzka
Luboń Wielki › North: Glisne − Tenczyn − Szczebel − Lubogoszcz, Luboń Wielki (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.