in Powiat nowotarski of Województwo Małopolskie, Poland
- Nowy Targ Airport (5 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (43 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (58 mi)
- Sliač Airport (75 mi)
- Košice Airport (77 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (82 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (82 mi)
- Miskolc Airport (99 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (148 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.500 and 20.133 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 30' 0" and E 20° 7' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:33 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:23 am and 3:40 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Touring Zarębek Wyżny
Zarębek Wyżny in Powiat nowotarski (Województwo Małopolskie) is a town located in Poland about 192 mi (or 310 km) south of Warsaw, the country's capital place.
Time in Zarębek Wyżny is now 04:33 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports nearby Zarębek Wyżny, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Nowy Targ Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 7 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area in Slovakia at a distance of 28 mi (or 45 km). The closest in Poland is Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines in a distance of 33 mi (or 45 km), South-West.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Nowy Targ, Bukowina Tatrzanska, Bialy Dunajec, Mszana Dolna and Rabka-Zdroj. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 3°C / 37 °F
|Morning Temperature||-0°C / 31 °F|
|Evening Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Night Temperature||-2°C / 29 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1008 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 78% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Tuesday, 10th of December 2019
-1°C (31 °F)
-5°C (23 °F)
Snow, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 11th of December 2019
-3°C (26 °F)
-6°C (22 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Thursday, 12th of December 2019
-1°C (30 °F)
-3°C (26 °F)
Light snow, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
To mój pierwszy filmik w którym zobaczycie co dzieje się przy zderzeniu samochodziku z wieżą z kostek domina.
Życzenia ks. proboszcza Tadeusza Korczaka z okazji Wielkanocy
Życzenia parafianom jak i gościom złożył ks. proboszcz Tadeusz Korczak - proboszcz parafii pod wezwaniem św. Katarzyny Aleksandryjskiej w Nowej Białej - podczas święcenia pokarmów...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ostrowsko, Lesser Poland Voivodeship
Ostrowsko is a village in Poland, in Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Nowy Targ County. In the years 1975-1998 it was in the Nowy Sącz Voivodeship. Ostrowsko is on the road from Nowy Targ to Czorsztyn and is located by the Dunajec River.
Harklowa, Lesser Poland Voivodeship
Harklowa is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Nowy Targ, within Nowy Targ County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 11 kilometres east of Nowy Targ and 68 km south of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 412.
Łopuszna is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Nowy Targ, within Nowy Targ County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 9 kilometres east of Nowy Targ and 66 km south of the regional capital Kraków. The village, with the population of about 1,300 lies on the Dunajec river, at the foot of the Gorce Mountains.
Turbacz is the highest peak of the Gorce Mountains, a mountain range located in southern Lesser Poland. It lies in the middle of the range, and according to most sources, it is 1310 meters high. The peak itself is surrounded by dense pine forest, which makes it impossible for tourists to admire the view of the area. In the past, however, no trees were present there, and according to the 1832 sources, it was possible to see the city of Kraków with a telescope.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Zarębek Wyżny.
- Nowy Targ
- Bukowina Tatrzanska
- Bialy Dunajec
- Mszana Dolna
- Czarny Dunajec
- Kroscienko nad Dunajcem
- Swiatniki Gorne
- Lipnica Wielka
Magurki: Ochotnica Górna − Rzeczpospolita − Tatry, Podhale i Gorce, Magurki (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.