in Powiat limanowski of Województwo Małopolskie, Poland
- Nowy Targ Airport (11 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (36 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (54 mi)
- Žilina Airport (73 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (76 mi)
- Sliač Airport (81 mi)
- Košice Airport (83 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (90 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (155 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (180 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.610 and 20.128 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 36' 35" and E 20° 7' 41"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:29 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:07 am and 7:16 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-04-04 07:21:27
Konina in Powiat limanowski (Województwo Małopolskie) is a town located in Poland about 185 mi (or 298 km) south of Warsaw, the country's capital place.
Time in Konina is now 07:29 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports nearby Konina, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Nowy Targ Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 17 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines in a distance of 26 mi (or 41 km), North. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mszana Dolna, Rabka-Zdroj, Nowy Targ, Dobra and Pcim. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 11°C / 53 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 53 °F|
|Evening Temperature||11°C / 51 °F|
|Night Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1025 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 27% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Sunday, 5th of April 2020
8°C (47 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 6th of April 2020
13°C (56 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
14°C (57 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Druga edycja wyjazdu do Łostówki
Weekendowy wyjazd w okolice Mszany Dolnej w Beskidzie Wyspowym. Przygoda widziana oczami naszej kamerki.
4.1 Mszana Dln. św. Michał - Lubomierz
Półfinał. I połowa meczu eliminacji dekanalnych Mistrzostw Polski Służby Liturgicznej w piłce nożnej halowej 2014/2015.
2.2 Mszana Górna - Lubomierz
II połowa meczu eliminacji dekanalnych Mistrzostw Polski Służby Liturgicznej w piłce nożnej halowej 2014/2015.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Konina, Limanowa County
Konina is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Niedźwiedź, within Limanowa County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 6 kilometres south-west of Niedźwiedź, 25 km south-west of Limanowa, and 53 km south of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 2,008.
Podobin is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Niedźwiedź, within Limanowa County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres west of Niedźwiedź, 25 km west of Limanowa, and 49 km south of the regional capital Kraków.
Niedźwiedź, Limanowa County
Niedźwiedź is a village in Limanowa County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Niedźwiedź. It lies approximately 21 kilometres west of Limanowa and 51 km south of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 2732.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Konina.
- Mszana Dolna
- Nowy Targ
- Bialy Dunajec
- Bukowina Tatrzanska
- Czarny Dunajec
- Kroscienko nad Dunajcem
- Swiatniki Gorne
- Makow Podhalanski
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: