in Departamento de Concepción, Paraguay
- Teniente Col Carmelo Peralta Airport (11 mi)
- Puerto La Victoria Airport (90 mi)
- Dr Juan Plate Airport (100 mi)
- Dr Augusto Roberto Fuster International Airport (107 mi)
- Ponta Porã Airport (118 mi)
- Silvio Pettirossi International Airport (124 mi)
- Clorinda Airport (130 mi)
- Fuerte Olimpo Airport (172 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -23.466 and -57.262 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -23° 27' 57" and W -57° 15' 42"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Guarani - PYG
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Guarani
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:30 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: America/Asuncion
- UTC/GMT offset: -4 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:37 am and 5:45 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 24.451 and 122.944 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Paraguay.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Paraguay. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Belén
Belén in Departamento de Concepción with it's 1,621 habitants is located in Paraguay about 129 mi (or 207 km) north of Asuncion, the country's capital town.
Current time in Belén is now 10:30 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named America / Asuncion with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Belén. The closest airport in Paraguay is Teniente Col Carmelo Peralta Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 17 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Concepcion, San Pedro de Ycuamandiyu, Chore, Villa Hayes and Pedro Juan Caballero. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 32°C / 90 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||31°C / 87 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 75% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Thursday, 23rd of September 2021
31°C (88 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Friday, 24th of September 2021
35°C (96 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 25th of September 2021
41°C (105 °F)
29°C (84 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Belén is a town in the Concepción Department of Paraguay.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Belén.
- San Pedro de Ycuamandiyu
- Villa Hayes
- Pedro Juan Caballero
- Coronel Oviedo
- Fuerte Olimpo
- Salto del Guaira
- Comandante Fontana
- San Francisco de Laishi
- San Juan Bautista
- Ciudad del Este
- Foz do Iguacu
- Puerto Iguazu
- Puerto Esperanza
- General Jose de San Martin
- La Leonesa
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: