in West Bank, Palestinian Territory
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (20 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (29 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (35 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (43 mi)
- El Gora Airport (57 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (63 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (63 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (69 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (108 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (160 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (163 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (23 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (21 mi)
- Miẕpé Neftoaẖ (observation point, (25 mi)
- Miẕpé Kerem (observation point, (22 mi)
- Miẕpé Nof (observation point, (23 mi)
- Miẕpé Massu’a (observation point, (11 mi)
- Miẕpé Mo’ab (observation point, (24 mi)
- Miẕpé Yona (observation point, (28 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (20 mi)
- Ma‘aganat Ashdod (marina, (27 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.509 and 34.949 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 30' 32" and E 34° 56' 57"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:51 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Hebron
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:43 am and 7:29 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Palestinian Territory.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Palestinian Territory. Last Update: 2021-05-14 08:23:53
Touring Bayt ‘Awwā
Bayt ‘Awwā in West Bank with it's 7,943 residents is a town located in Palestinian Territory about 3,155 mi (or 5,078 km) north-east of , the country's capital place.
Time in Bayt ‘Awwā is now 05:51 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Hebron with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports nearby Bayt ‘Awwā, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport in Israel in a distance of 20 mi (or 33 km). Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves in Israel at a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km). The closest in Palestinian Territory is Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir in a distance of 18 mi (or 11 km), North-West. We collected 10 points of interest near this location.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Beersheba, Jerusalem, Ramla, Gaza and Tel Aviv. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 76 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 16th of May 2021
25°C (78 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 17th of May 2021
24°C (75 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Broken clouds, fresh breeze.
Tuesday, 18th of May 2021
22°C (72 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
معصرة مسلم الحديثة لعصر الزيتون ||27.11.2014 ||
معصرة مسلم الحديثة لعصر الزيتون الخليل - اذنا - بئر مسلم 0599988484.
People of Israel preparing for kingship Chapter 5 - Rabbi Yehudah Glick
'Studies in Book of Samuel - Dagon vs God of Israel' After the traumatic destruction of the Shilo Temple, the ark goes on a journey to the Philistine villages. Why is it so important for the...
Life is a Blessing: Spirituality in the Parsha - Parashot Matos Masai - Rabbi Yakov Nagen, Otniel
'Forty Years of Schooling' Rabbi David Zeller Z"l was born to a Reform Jewish family in the United States. His search for spirituality brought him to India where he lived as a Sadhu, an ascetic...
Life is a Blessing: Spirituality in the Parsha - Parashat Bo - Rabbi Yakov Nagen, Otniel
'Seize the Moment!' For centuries the Jewish people waited for the day they would be freed from Egypt. When the time finally came they had to leave immediately in order to seize the opportunity...
תפקידו המצמיח של הספק בחיינו - הרב פדיה נגר
שיעור מתוך יום קהילה לידידי הישיבה בנושא: "הספק בעולמנו", א' טבת - נר שביעי של חנוכה - התשע"ד לצפייה בשיעורים...
my sketchbook (1)
this is my first sketch book video , it doesn't have as much drawings as the other sketchbooks but still has some nice drawings towards the middle and back , also i will be uploading my other...
Horseback riding vacations in Israel
Riding in Israel: http://www.hiddentrails.com/tour/israel_riding_tour_galilee.aspx Join us on unforgettable riding tours in Israel. We ride through the desert, into the mountains and along...
שמחת תורה ומחזוריות יהודית - הרב אמנון דוקוב
שיעור לשמחת תורה התשע"ד, הועבר ע"י הרב אמנון דוקוב, ישיבת עתניאל לשיעורים נוספים בנושאים מגוונים מבית ישיבת...
JERUSALEN: LA AUTENTICA TUMBA DE CRISTO
FRANCISCO MENCHÉN BARBA NOS ENSEÑA LA AUTENTICA TUMBA DE CRISTO. DONDE JESUS FUE SEPULTADO Y RESUCITÓ . PUEDEN LEER EL LIBRO "LA TUMBA DE CRISTO" ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The al-Dawayima massacre describes the killing of civilians by the Israeli Army (IDF) that took place in the Palestinian Arab town of al-Dawayima on October 28, 1948 during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. The incident occurred after the town was captured by the IDF's 89th Commando Battalion during Operation Yoav. The battalion, whose first commander was Moshe Dayan, was composed of former Irgun and Lehi forces.
Negohot is an communal settlement and Israeli settlement in the southern Hebron Hills of the West Bank. It is located on a hill 700 metres above sea level to the west of the Hebron area, and is administered by the Har Hebron Regional Council. The nearest Israeli locality is Shekef, a moshav a few kilometres over the Green Line in the Hevel Lakhish area of the Shephelah.
Shekef is a moshav in south-central Israel southeast of Kiryat Gat and west of Hebron and falls under the jurisdiction of Lakhish Regional Council. It was founded by the Herut movement with Betar and assistance from the Jewish Agency in 1981 as part of the Star Villages Plan of Ariel Sharon in an attempt to inhabit the region around the Green Line for the extension of Jewish settlement in the line between Mount Hebron.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bayt ‘Awwā.
- Tel Aviv
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
- Karney Shomron
- Al `Arid
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- Al Qasr
- Al Mughayyir
- Al Faysaliyah
- Al Mazar al Janubi
- Ash Shaykh Zuwayd
- Al Husayniyah
- At Tafilah
- As Salt
- Dayr `Alla
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Khirbat Beit ‘Awwa, Khirbat Bayt ‘Awwā’, Bayt ‘Awwā, بيت عوا