in Punjab, Pakistan
- Bahawalpur Airport (43 mi)
- Multan International Airport (59 mi)
- Bahawalnagar Airport (61 mi)
- Dera Ghazi Khan Airport (107 mi)
- Faisalabad International Airport (119 mi)
- Nal Airport (130 mi)
- Sahiwal Airport (148 mi)
- Shaikh Zaid Airport (153 mi)
- Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar (202 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 29.756 and 72.259 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 29° 45' 20" and E 72° 15' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rupee - PKR
- Spoken languages:
- Urdu, English, Panjabi, Sindhi, Pushto
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:15 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Karachi
- UTC/GMT offset: 5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:16 am and 7:15 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.155 and -109.432 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hanga Roa
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Pakistan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Pakistan. Last Update: 2020-07-06 07:20:09
Murādpur in Punjab is a city in Pakistan about 278 mi (or 447 km) south of Islamabad, the country's capital city.
Local time in Murādpur is now 10:15 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Karachi with an UTC offset of 5 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Murādpur, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Pakistan is Bahawalpur Airport in a distance of 43 mi (or 69 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Vihari, Khanewal, Lodhran, Bahawalpur and Multan. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 42°C / 108 °F
|Morning Temperature||42°C / 108 °F|
|Evening Temperature||43°C / 109 °F|
|Night Temperature||39°C / 103 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||995 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 7th of July 2020
44°C (111 °F)
41°C (105 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 8th of July 2020
43°C (110 °F)
38°C (100 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of July 2020
41°C (107 °F)
38°C (101 °F)
Sky is clear, fresh breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Mailsi is so cool Because Every where water you can see
https://youtu.be/fhhrjMabKGo Like shared and subscribers.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.