in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Taxila (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Buddhist Ruins of Takht-i-Bahi and Neighbouring City Remains at Sahr-i-Bahlol (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Rohtas Fort (Unesco heritage, 106 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 34.403 and 72.934 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 34° 24' 9" and E 72° 56' 2"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rupee - PKR
- Spoken languages:
- Urdu, English, Panjabi, Sindhi, Pushto
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:32 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Karachi
- UTC/GMT offset: 5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:55 am and 7:22 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.155 and -109.432 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hanga Roa
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Pakistan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Pakistan. Last Update: 2021-06-15 08:35:20
Hariāla in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is located in Pakistan about 47 mi (or 76 km) north of Islamabad, the country's capital.
Local time in Hariāla is now 06:32 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Karachi with an UTC offset of 5 hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Hariāla, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Pakistan is Mansehra Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Pakistan is Taxila in a distance of 43 mi (or 69 km), South.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mansehra, Battagram, Abbottabad, Haripur and Daggar. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||8%|
|Air Pressure||1002 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 1% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Thursday, 17th of June 2021
30°C (85 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Friday, 18th of June 2021
32°C (89 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 19th of June 2021
32°C (90 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.