in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Tarbela Dam Airport (19 mi)
- Campbellpore Airport (35 mi)
- Mansehra Airport (39 mi)
- Saidu Sharif Airport (40 mi)
- Abbottabad Airport (42 mi)
- Benazir Bhutto International Airport (55 mi)
- Muzaffarabad Airport (56 mi)
- Bhurban Heliport (57 mi)
- Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar (220 mi)
- Buddhist Ruins of Takht-i-Bahi and Neighbouring City Remains at Sahr-i-Bahlol (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Taxila (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Rohtas Fort (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 34.259 and 72.527 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 34° 15' 32" and E 72° 31' 36"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rupee - PKR
- Spoken languages:
- Urdu, English, Panjabi, Sindhi, Pushto
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:50 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Karachi
- UTC/GMT offset: 5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:59 am and 6:28 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.155 and -109.432 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hanga Roa
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Pakistan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Pakistan. Last Update: 2023-03-29 08:17:33
Dandār in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is a city in Pakistan about 47 mi (or 76 km) north-west of Islamabad, the country's capital.
Local time in Dandār is now 06:50 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Karachi with an UTC offset of 5 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Dandār, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Pakistan is Tarbela Dam Airport in a distance of 19 mi (or 31 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Pakistan is Buddhist Ruins of Takht-i-Bahi and Neighbouring City Remains at Sahr-i-Bahlol in a distance of 33 mi (or 54 km), West.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Swabi, Daggar, Mardan, Haripur and Saidu Sharif. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 74 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 31st of March 2023
23°C (74 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 1st of April 2023
20°C (68 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 2nd of April 2023
23°C (74 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Skardu to Gilgit - tractor crossing bridge
Whilst near Skardu, also in the Northern Areas, we happened across a tractor crossing this rather precarious-looking suspension bridge.
Saleem Jani Hujra Resturant And Hotel Swabi
ایک کامیاب کاروبار کے پیچھے کیا راز ہے۔دیکھیے اور جانیئے ایک کاروبارہی آدمی اللہ داد خان سے جو سلیم جانی...
Rani Gat - Buddhist Ruins | Wisal Ahmad
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Dandār.