in Song of Adamawa, Nigeria
- Yola Airport (35 mi)
- Garoua International Airport (65 mi)
- Salak Airport (128 mi)
- Kaélé Airport (133 mi)
- Maiduguri International Airport (150 mi)
- Pala Airport (166 mi)
- N'Gaoundéré Airport (180 mi)
- N'Djamena International Airport (237 mi)
- Sukur Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 9.750 and 12.517 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 9° 45' 0" and E 12° 31' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Naira - NGN
- Spoken languages:
- English, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Fulah
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:15 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Africa/Lagos
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:11 am and 6:20 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -10.883 and -165.833 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Nigeria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Nigeria. Last Update: 2023-03-25 08:16:39
Malero in Song (Adamawa) is a place in Nigeria about 346 mi (or 556 km) east of Abuja, the country's capital city.
Current time in Malero is now 09:15 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Africa / Lagos with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports near Malero. The closest airport in Nigeria is Yola Airport in a distance of 35 mi (or 56 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Sukur Cultural Landscape in a distance of 99 mi (or 160 km), North-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Song, Girei, Demsa, Gombi and Jimeta. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 36°C / 98 °F
|Morning Temperature||27°C / 81 °F|
|Evening Temperature||36°C / 96 °F|
|Night Temperature||32°C / 89 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||3%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (3 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 86% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Sunday, 26th of March 2023
38°C (100 °F)
32°C (89 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 27th of March 2023
38°C (100 °F)
31°C (89 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 28th of March 2023
39°C (103 °F)
33°C (91 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.