in Khenifra of Béni Mellal-Khénifra, Morocco
- Rabat, Modern Capital and Historic City: a Shared Heritage (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Medina of Marrakesh (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Portuguese City of Mazagan (El Jadida) (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Historic City of Meknes (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Archaeological Site of Volubilis (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.950 and -5.832 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 56' 59" and W -5° 49' 56"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dirham - MAD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:18 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Africa/Casablanca
- UTC/GMT offset: 0 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:24 am and 7:15 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.500 and 172.917 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Te Hapua
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Morocco.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Morocco. Last Update: 2021-05-14 08:23:53
Explore Sidi Amar
Sidi Amar in Khenifra (Béni Mellal-Khénifra) is located in Morocco about 93 mi (or 150 km) south-east of Rabat, the country's capital.
Local time in Sidi Amar is now 01:18 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Africa / Casablanca with an UTC offset of zero hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Sidi Amar, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Morocco is Bassatine Airport in a distance of 67 mi (or 107 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Morocco is Rabat, Modern Capital and Historic City: a Shared Heritage in a distance of 83 mi (or 134 km), North-East.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Khenifra, Aguelmous, Sidi Lamine, Sidi Yahya Ou Saad and El Ksiba. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 80 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 40% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Saturday, 15th of May 2021
34°C (94 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Sunday, 16th of May 2021
34°C (93 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Monday, 17th of May 2021
30°C (86 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Les paons du Maroc
Observation des Paons du Maroc, sur la route de Fès (Fez) Lien site : http://paradis-bleus.les-seigneurs.com/
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Sidi Amar.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Aït Ben Amar, Sidi Ammar, Dechra Sidi Amar, Sidi Amar