in Balancán of Estado de Tabasco, Mexico
- Palenque International Airport (35 mi)
- Ciudad del Carmen International Airport (61 mi)
- Carlos Rovirosa Pérez International Airport (85 mi)
- Carmelita Airport (101 mi)
- San Cristobal De Las Casas Airport (101 mi)
- Comitan Airport (118 mi)
- Mundo Maya International Airport (126 mi)
- Playa Grande Airport (136 mi)
- Pre-Hispanic City and National Park of Palenque (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 17.809 and -91.537 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 17° 48' 32" and W -91° 32' 12"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:45 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/Mexico_City
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:20 am and 5:29 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2020-11-29 08:32:14
Balancán in Balancán (Estado de Tabasco) with it's 11,895 citizens is a town in Mexico about 509 mi (or 820 km) east of Mexico City, the country's capital city.
Current time in Balancán is now 07:45 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / Mexico City with an UTC offset of -6 hours. We know of 8 airports near Balancán. The closest airport in Mexico is Palenque International Airport in a distance of 35 mi (or 56 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Pre-Hispanic City and National Park of Palenque in a distance of 35 mi (or 57 km), South-West.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Emiliano Zapata, Palenque, Jonuta, Salto de Agua and Macuspana. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||32%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 12% of sky|
|General Conditions||Heavy intensity rain|
Monday, 30th of November 2020
22°C (71 °F)
19°C (65 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 1st of December 2020
25°C (78 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 2nd of December 2020
26°C (78 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Light rain, calm, scattered clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Balancán (municipality) is a municipality in Tabasco in south-eastern Mexico.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Balancán.
- Emiliano Zapata
- Salto de Agua
- San Juan Cancuc
- San Cristobal de las Casas
- Amatenango del Valle
- Jalpa de Mendez
- La Independencia
- La Libertad
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Balancan, Balancán de Domínguez, Balancán