in Trincheras of Estado de Sonora, Mexico
- Nogales International Airport (66 mi)
- General Ignacio P. Garcia International Airport (95 mi)
- Cananea Airport (97 mi)
- Sierra Vista Municipal Libby Army Air Field (108 mi)
- Mar de Cortés International Airport (124 mi)
- Tucson International Airport (124 mi)
- Bahía de los Ángeles Airport (156 mi)
- Cochise County Airport (160 mi)
- El Pinacate and Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve (Unesco heritage, 115 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 30.398 and -111.530 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 30° 23' 53" and W -111° 31' 48"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:16 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Hermosillo
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:02 am and 6:51 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -37.797 and 77.565 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2021-04-10 08:37:05
Trincheras in Trincheras (Estado de Sonora) is located in Mexico about 1,084 mi (or 1,744 km) north-west of Mexico City, the country's capital.
Local time in Trincheras is now 07:16 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Hermosillo with an UTC offset of -7 hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Trincheras, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Mexico is Nogales International Airport in a distance of 66 mi (or 106 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's El Pinacate and Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve in a distance of 115 mi (or 186 km), North.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Oquitoa, Santa Ana, Altar, Pitiquito and Heroica Caborca. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||30°C / 85 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 2% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 10th of April 2021
26°C (80 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Sunday, 11th of April 2021
25°C (78 °F)
16°C (62 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 12th of April 2021
24°C (75 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Few clouds, fresh breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
MOVIMIENTO ARMADO Trincheras Sonora
Fue una tarea acerca del movimiento armado 1910, por alumnos de la telesecundaria 191 Trincheras Sonora.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Trincheras.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Trincheras, Las Trincheras