in Santa Cruz of Estado de Sonora, Mexico
- Nogales International Airport (22 mi)
- Sierra Vista Municipal Libby Army Air Field (29 mi)
- Cananea Airport (32 mi)
- Tucson International Airport (64 mi)
- Cochise County Airport (81 mi)
- General Ignacio P. Garcia International Airport (150 mi)
- Phoenix-Mesa-Gateway Airport (156 mi)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (173 mi)
- El Pinacate and Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Kino Springs Golf Course (Golf course, 21 mi)
- Palo Duro Creek Golf Course (Golf course, 24 mi)
- Mountain View Golf Course (Golf course, 27 mi)
- Pueblo del Sol Golf & CC (Golf course, 28 mi)
- Rio Rico Golf Course at Espendor (Golf course, 28 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.234 and -110.596 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 14' 1" and W -110° 35' 46"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:06 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: America/Hermosillo
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:09 am and 6:22 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -37.797 and 77.565 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2020-09-18 07:21:36
Delve into Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz in Santa Cruz (Estado de Sonora) is a city located in Mexico about 1,084 mi (or 1,744 km) north-west of Mexico City, the country's capital town.
Current time in Santa Cruz is now 01:06 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named America / Hermosillo with an UTC offset of -7 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Santa Cruz, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Mexico is Nogales International Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 36 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's El Pinacate and Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve in a distance of 102 mi (or 165 km), North-West. Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Nogales, Naco, Bisbee, Santa Ana and Tucson. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 14 km/h (9 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 18th of September 2020
27°C (81 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 19th of September 2020
28°C (83 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 20th of September 2020
29°C (83 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Santa Cruz, Sonora
Santa Cruz is a town in Santa Cruz Municipality, in the northern region of the Mexican state of Sonora.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Santa Cruz.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Santa Cruz, Noria de Santa Cruz