Sergio Butrón Casas
in Othón P. Blanco of Estado de Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Chetumal International Airport (16 mi)
- Orange Walk Airport (32 mi)
- San Pedro Airport (57 mi)
- Caye Caulker Airport (64 mi)
- Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport (69 mi)
- Belize City Municipal Airport (73 mi)
- Melinda Airport (106 mi)
- Melchor de Mencos Airport (107 mi)
- Cancún International Airport (206 mi)
- Ancient Maya City and Protected Tropical Forests of Calakmul, Campeche (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Tikal National Park (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Historic Fortified Town of Campeche (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Puerto Aventuras Beach, Marina and Golf Resort (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Zoológico Payo Obispo (zoo, (17 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 18.514 and -88.569 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 18° 30' 50" and W -88° 34' 7"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:09 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: America/Cancun
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:28 am and 6:45 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2021-01-25 08:32:37
Touring Sergio Butrón Casas
Sergio Butrón Casas in Othón P. Blanco (Estado de Quintana Roo) is a town located in Mexico about 693 mi (or 1,115 km) east of Mexico City, the country's capital place.
Time in Sergio Butrón Casas is now 12:09 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named America / Cancun with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 9 airports nearby Sergio Butrón Casas, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Mexico is Chetumal International Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Mexico is Ancient Maya City and Protected Tropical Forests of Calakmul, Campeche in a distance of 36 mi (or 57 km), South-East. Also, if you like the game of golf, there is an option about 18 mi (or 30 km). away. We collected 1 points of interest near this location.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Corozal, Chetumal, Orange Walk, Belize City and Belmopan. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Night Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 1% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 26th of January 2021
28°C (83 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 27th of January 2021
28°C (82 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Thursday, 28th of January 2021
25°C (77 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Cenote cocodrilo dorado
To get to the cenote from Chetumal you have to take the road to escarcega and after 20 minutes on the way you will reach the village Ocum, turn left towards the ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Sergio Butrón Casas.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Sergio Butrón Casas, Sergio Buitrón, Butrón Casas