in Jerécuaro of Estado de Guanajuato, Mexico
- Captain Rogelio Castillo National Airport (36 mi)
- Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (38 mi)
- General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport (40 mi)
- Licenciado Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport (83 mi)
- Del Bajío International Airport (86 mi)
- Licenciado Benito Juarez International Airport (106 mi)
- Licenciado y General Ignacio Lopez Rayon Airport (112 mi)
- Zamora Airport (115 mi)
- Historic Centre of Morelia (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Historic Town of Guanajuato and Adjacent Mines (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Historic Monuments Zone of Querétaro (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Protective town of San Miguel and the Sanctuary of Jesús Nazareno de Atotonilco (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Historic Centre of Mexico City and Xochimilco (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- Agave Landscape and Ancient Industrial Facilities of Tequila (Unesco heritage, 121 mi)
- Luis Barragán House and Studio (Unesco heritage, 122 mi)
- Central University City Campus of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) (Unesco heritage, 124 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 20.155 and -100.509 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 20° 9' 16" and W -100° 30' 30"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:52 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: America/Mexico_City
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:08 am and 8:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -19.728 and 63.483 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Petit Gravier
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2020-07-08 07:23:41
Delve into Jerécuaro
Jerécuaro in Jerécuaro (Estado de Guanajuato) with it's 7,050 habitants is located in Mexico about 103 mi (or 166 km) north-west of Mexico City, the country's capital town.
Current time in Jerécuaro is now 11:52 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named America / Mexico City with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Jerécuaro, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Mexico is Captain Rogelio Castillo National Airport in a distance of 36 mi (or 59 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Mexico is Historic Centre of Morelia in a distance of 37 mi (or 59 km), South-West.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tarandacuao, Maravatio de Ocampo, Apaseo el Alto, Contepec and Zinapecuaro. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 75 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||10%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 8% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Thursday, 9th of July 2020
25°C (77 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 10th of July 2020
25°C (77 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 11th of July 2020
25°C (77 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Tercer Informe de Gobierno Jerecuaro,Gto. Administracion 2009-2010 Parte I
Tercer Informe de Gobierno Jerecuaro,Gto. Administracion 2009-2010 Parte I.
Jerecuaro Guanajuato Administracion 2009-2012 Spot III
Jerecuaro Guanajuato Administracion 2009-2012 Spot III.
el suertudo de coca en jerecuaro
esta es la segunda parte de la una obra de los alumnos de la prepa en jerecuaro.
Jerecuaro Guanajuato Administracion 2009-2012 Spot II
Jerecuaro Guanajuato Administracion 2009-2012 Spot II.
Tercer Informe de Gobierno Jerecuaro,Gto. Administracion 2009-2012 Parte II
Tercer Informe de Gobierno Jerecuaro,Gto. Administracion 2009-2012 Parte II.
Jerecuaro Guanajuato Administracion 2009-2012 Spot IV
Jerecuaro Guanajuato Administracion 2009-2012 Spot IV.
Jerecuaro Guanajuato Administracion 2009-2012 Spot V
Jerecuaro Guanajuato Administracion 2009-2012 Spot V.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Jerécuaro is a Mexican city located in the lowlands of the state of Guanajuato. The municipality has an area of 828.3 square kilometres (2.7% of the surface of the state) and is bordered to the north by Apaseo el Alto, to the east by Coroneo and the state of Querétaro, to the south by Tarandacuao, to the southwest with Acámbaro, and to the northwest with Tarimoro. The municipality had 55,311 inhabitants according to the 2005 census.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Jerécuaro.
- Maravatio de Ocampo
- Apaseo el Alto
- Santiago de Queretaro
- Ciudad Hidalgo
- Tlalpujahua de Rayon
- El Oro de Hidalgo
- Santa Ana Maya
- Temascalcingo de Jose Maria Velazco
- San Juan del Rio
- Alvaro Obregon
- Cuitzeo del Porvenir
- Jungapeo de Juarez
- San Felipe del Progreso
- Valle de Santiago
- Atlacomulco de Fabela
- Heroica Zitacuaro
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: