Salto de Agua
in Salto de Agua of Estado de Chiapas, Mexico
- Palenque International Airport (23 mi)
- Carlos Rovirosa Pérez International Airport (44 mi)
- San Cristobal De Las Casas Airport (61 mi)
- Ciudad del Carmen International Airport (84 mi)
- Comitan Airport (97 mi)
- Carmelita Airport (151 mi)
- Playa Grande Airport (151 mi)
- Minatitlán/Coatzacoalcos National Airport (152 mi)
- Pre-Hispanic City and National Park of Palenque (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 17.554 and -92.339 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 17° 33' 15" and W -92° 20' 21"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:28 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Mexico_City
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:42 am and 6:01 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2021-01-25 08:32:37
Explore Salto de Agua
Salto de Agua in Salto de Agua (Estado de Chiapas) with it's 4,864 inhabitants is located in Mexico about 463 mi (or 745 km) east of Mexico City, the country's capital.
Local time in Salto de Agua is now 08:28 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Mexico City with an UTC offset of -6 hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Salto de Agua. The closest airport in Mexico is Palenque International Airport in a distance of 23 mi (or 38 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Pre-Hispanic City and National Park of Palenque in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), East.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Macuspana, Palenque, Jonuta, Emiliano Zapata and Chalchihuitan. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 87 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 26th of January 2021
29°C (85 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 27th of January 2021
29°C (84 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, broken clouds.
Thursday, 28th of January 2021
26°C (79 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Salto de Agua.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Salto de Agua