in Oxchuc of Estado de Chiapas, Mexico
- San Cristobal De Las Casas Airport (14 mi)
- Comitan Airport (46 mi)
- Palenque International Airport (57 mi)
- Carlos Rovirosa Pérez International Airport (89 mi)
- Huehuetenango Airport (117 mi)
- Playa Grande Airport (119 mi)
- Ciudad del Carmen International Airport (134 mi)
- Tapachula International Airport (138 mi)
- Pre-Hispanic City and National Park of Palenque (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 16.786 and -92.345 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 16° 47' 9" and W -92° 20' 40"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:54 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Mexico_City
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:41 am and 6:02 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2021-01-25 08:32:37
Delve into Oxchuc
Oxchuc in Oxchuc (Estado de Chiapas) with it's 3,421 habitants is located in Mexico about 481 mi (or 775 km) east of Mexico City, the country's capital town.
Current time in Oxchuc is now 09:54 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Mexico City with an UTC offset of -6 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Oxchuc. The closest airport in Mexico is San Cristobal De Las Casas Airport in a distance of 14 mi (or 22 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Pre-Hispanic City and National Park of Palenque in a distance of 55 mi (or 88 km), North-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: San Juan Cancuc, Huixtan, Tenejapa, Amatenango del Valle and Teopisca. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Evening Temperature||14°C / 56 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 90% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Monday, 25th of January 2021
21°C (70 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Light rain, calm, scattered clouds.
Tuesday, 26th of January 2021
21°C (70 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Light rain, calm, clear sky.
Wednesday, 27th of January 2021
19°C (65 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Fiesta tradicional, Oxchuc, Chiapas.
En este video, presentamos una pequeña descripción de la cultura tsltal del municipio de oxchuc Chiapas. Los días 19, 20 y 21 de Diciembre, se celebra una fiesta muy importante para el municipio...
oxchuc2012 (Ocosingo vs Palenque)
chaquet&toledo(ocosingo) vs sala&bimbo(Palenque)...........Oxchuc 2012.....Battle 3 nudos........SE crew representando a Palenque......
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Oxchuc.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: