in Hopelchén of Estado de Campeche, Mexico
- Ingeniero Alberto Acuña Ongay International Airport (43 mi)
- Licenciado Manuel Crescencio Rejon Int Airport (83 mi)
- Chichen Itza International Airport (110 mi)
- Chetumal International Airport (131 mi)
- Orange Walk Airport (143 mi)
- Ciudad del Carmen International Airport (148 mi)
- Carmelita Airport (158 mi)
- Tulum Naval Air Station (160 mi)
- Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport (183 mi)
- Historic Fortified Town of Campeche (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Pre-Hispanic Town of Uxmal (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Ancient Maya City and Protected Tropical Forests of Calakmul, Campeche (Unesco heritage, 155 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 19.747 and -89.844 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 19° 44' 48" and W -89° 50' 39"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:29 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/Merida
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:17 am and 5:19 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2020-11-29 08:32:14
Delve into Hopelchén
Hopelchén in Hopelchén (Estado de Campeche) with it's 7,021 habitants is located in Mexico about 605 mi (or 973 km) east of Mexico City, the country's capital town.
Current time in Hopelchén is now 08:29 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / Merida with an UTC offset of -6 hours. We know of 9 airports close to Hopelchén, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Mexico is Ingeniero Alberto Acuña Ongay International Airport in a distance of 43 mi (or 69 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Mexico is Historic Fortified Town of Campeche in a distance of 26 mi (or 41 km), East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tenabo, Hecelchakan, Calkini, Campeche and Halacho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 85 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||3%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 2% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Monday, 30th of November 2020
24°C (75 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 1st of December 2020
27°C (81 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 2nd of December 2020
31°C (87 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
HOPELCHEN RECUERDA A JUAN PABLO II
VIDEO RECORDANDO A S.S. JUAN PABLO II UNA NIÑA INTREPETANDO UNA HERMOSA CANCION AL PAPA JUAN PABLO SEGUNDO EN LA IGLESIA DE SAN ANTONIO DE PADUA ...
Hopelchen, video Region hopelchen
Visión: Un Hopelchèn industrializado en cuanto productos agricolas.
Primer aniversario TV Hopelchén
Promo de la Noche de lujo con La Radio y Dj Avila, uno de los precursores del tribal en la península.
LOS MEJORES BAILARINES DEL MUNDO CHISTOSOS DESDE ITURBIDE
LOS MEJORES BAILARINES DEL MUNDO CHISTOSOS DESDE ITURBIDE COMENTEN http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&video_id=shca8nnmL3Y.
By Ron Gatepain. To learn about Uxmal go to the Famous Historic Buildings website (www.famous-historic-buildings.org.uk)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Hopelchén.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: