in Likiep Atoll, Marshall Islands
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 9.896 and 169.260 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 9° 53' 46" and E 169° 15' 36"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- Marshallese, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:12 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Majuro
- UTC/GMT offset: 12 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:57 am and 6:53 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -7.945 and -14.371 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Two Boats Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Marshall Islands.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Marshall Islands. Last Update: 2021-02-28 08:35:29
Melang in Likiep Atoll is a town located in Marshall Islands about 242 mi (or 390 km) north-west of Majuro, the country's capital place.
Time in Melang is now 12:12 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Majuro with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 8 airports nearby Melang. The closest airport in Marshall Islands is Wotje Atoll Airport in a distance of 73 mi (or 118 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Likiep, Ailuk, Wotje, Utrik and Mejit. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.