in Kedah, Malaysia
- Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 6.044 and 100.809 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 6° 2' 39" and E 100° 48' 31"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Ringgit - MYR
- Spoken languages:
- Malay, English, Chinese, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Panjabi, Thai
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:38 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Kuala_Lumpur
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:11 am and 7:28 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -6.043 and -79.193 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Discover Kampung Pinang
Kampung Pinang in Kedah is a place in Malaysia about 209 mi (or 337 km) north of Kuala Lumpur, the country's capital city.
Current time in Kampung Pinang is now 07:38 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Kuala Lumpur with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 8 airports near Kampung Pinang. The closest airport in Malaysia is Sultan Abdul Halim Airport in a distance of 30 mi (or 48 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Malaysia is Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca in a distance of 54 mi (or 86 km), South-West.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Betong, Than To, Ka Bang, Alor Setar and Ban Nang Sata. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 86 °F
|Morning Temperature||30°C / 86 °F|
|Evening Temperature||30°C / 86 °F|
|Night Temperature||30°C / 85 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1006.7 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 33% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Wednesday, 21st of August 2019
30°C (86 °F)
30°C (85 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Thursday, 22nd of August 2019
29°C (84 °F)
29°C (84 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 23rd of August 2019
29°C (84 °F)
29°C (85 °F)
Light rain, scattered clouds.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kampung Pinang.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: