in Analamanga Region, Madagascar
- Royal Hill of Ambohimanga (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -18.400 and 47.867 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -18° 23' 59" and E 47° 52' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Ariary - MGA
- Spoken languages:
- French, Malagasy
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:03 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Indian/Antananarivo
- UTC/GMT offset: 3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:42 am and 6:22 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 28.883 and -118.293 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Campamento Sur
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Madagascar.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Madagascar. Last Update: 2019-02-17 07:25:54
Anjozorobe in Analamanga Region with it's 19,027 citizens is a city in Madagascar about 42 mi (or 67 km) north-east of Antananarivo, the country's capital city.
Local time in Anjozorobe is now 04:03 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Indian / Antananarivo with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Anjozorobe. The closest airport in Madagascar is Ivato Airport in a distance of 37 mi (or 60 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Royal Hill of Ambohimanga in a distance of 83 mi (or 133 km), North.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Antananarivo, Ambatondrazaka, Andramasina, Amparafaravola and Miarinarivo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Anjozorobe.