in Nonouti of Gilbert Islands, Kiribati
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.564 and 174.308 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 33' 49" and E 174° 18' 30"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:10 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Tarawa
- UTC/GMT offset: 13 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:20 am and 6:26 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 4.387 and -7.399 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Kiribati.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Kiribati. Last Update: 2021-04-12 08:19:46
Delve into Benuaroa Village
Benuaroa Village in Nonouti (Gilbert Islands) with it's 162 habitants is located in Kiribati about 160 mi (or 257 km) south-east of Tarawa, the country's capital town.
Current time in Benuaroa Village is now 07:10 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Tarawa with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Benuaroa Village. The closest airport in Kiribati is Nonouti Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tarawa, , , and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Benuaroa Village.