in Nonouti of Gilbert Islands, Kiribati
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.547 and 174.249 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 32' 47" and E 174° 14' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:05 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Tarawa
- UTC/GMT offset: 13 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:20 am and 6:26 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 4.387 and -7.399 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Kiribati.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Kiribati. Last Update: 2021-04-12 08:19:46
Discover Abamakoro Village
Abamakoro Village in Nonouti (Gilbert Islands) with it's 210 citizens is a town in Kiribati about 156 mi (or 252 km) south-east of Tarawa, the country's capital city.
Current time in Abamakoro Village is now 08:05 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Tarawa with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 8 airports near Abamakoro Village. The closest airport in Kiribati is Nonouti Airport in a distance of 14 mi (or 22 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tarawa, , , and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Abamakoro Village.