in Qaraghandy Oblysy, Kazakhstan
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.786 and 76.389 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 47' 10" and E 76° 23' 22"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Tenge - KZT
- Spoken languages:
- Kazakh, Russian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:50 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Almaty
- UTC/GMT offset: 6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:34 am and 4:55 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.155 and -109.432 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hanga Roa
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Kazakhstan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Kazakhstan. Last Update: 2020-12-04 08:25:17
Yegindybulak in Qaraghandy Oblysy is located in Kazakhstan about 238 mi (or 382 km) south-east of Astana, the country's capital.
Local time in Yegindybulak is now 07:50 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Almaty with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 2 airports in the wider vicinity of Yegindybulak. The closest airport in Kazakhstan is Ekibastuz Airport in a distance of 135 mi (or 217 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pavlodar, Karagandy, , and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.