in Mafraq Governorate, Jordan
- King Hussein Air College (23 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (41 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (50 mi)
- Guriat Domestic Airport (68 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (80 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (82 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (91 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (95 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (102 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (128 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (186 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.222 and 36.619 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 13' 20" and E 36° 37' 8"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:53 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:13 am and 4:29 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2022-11-26 08:20:39
Nāyifah in Mafraq Governorate is a city in Jordan about 44 mi (or 70 km) north-east of Amman, the country's capital city.
Local time in Nāyifah is now 12:53 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Nāyifah, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is King Hussein Air College in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Ancient City of Bosra in Syria at a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km). The closest in Jordan is Quseir Amra in a distance of 29 mi (or 35 km), North.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Umm al Qittayn, Muthallath Sabha, Sabha, Al Ghariyah and Dhibin. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 15°C / 58 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Evening Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Night Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 16 km/h (10 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 65% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 27th of November 2022
14°C (57 °F)
15°C (58 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Monday, 28th of November 2022
18°C (64 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Tuesday, 29th of November 2022
17°C (62 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Nāyifah.
- Umm al Qittayn
- Muthallath Sabha
- Al Ghariyah
- Dayr al Kahf
- Umm al Jimal
- Al Khalidiyah
- Al Khalidiyah
- Al Qurayya
- Busra ash Sham
- Az Zulayl
- Muthallath Jami`at Al al Bayt
- Al Mafraq
- Muthallath al Azraq
- Sama as Sirhan
- Al Jizah
- As Suwayda'
- Al Musayfirah
- Al Hashimiyah
- Al Mushannaf
- Manshiyat Bani Hasan
- Al Mazra`ah
- Al Harak
- Ar Rusayfah
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: