in Jerash Governorate, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (22 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (24 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (38 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (52 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (59 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (61 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (68 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (70 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (88 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.263 and 35.858 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 15' 48" and E 35° 51' 27"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:43 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:53 am and 4:46 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-10-30 08:29:16
Delve into Al Ḩaddādah
Al Ḩaddādah in Jerash Governorate is a city located in Jordan about 22 mi (or 35 km) north of Amman, the country's capital town.
Current time in Al Ḩaddādah is now 09:43 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Al Ḩaddādah, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Ancient City of Bosra in Syria at a distance of 40 mi (or 65 km). The closest in Jordan is Quseir Amra in a distance of 53 mi (or 65 km), North-East.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Jarash, Al Mastabah, Burma, Sakhrah and 'Ajlun. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 82 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 12% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Sunday, 1st of November 2020
25°C (78 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 2nd of November 2020
25°C (77 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Tuesday, 3rd of November 2020
21°C (71 °F)
15°C (58 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Roman city of Gerasa at Jerash - Jordan
An extensive look around the Roman city of Gerasa at Jerash. Jordan (Country),اَلأُرْدُنّ,Al-ʾUrdunn,Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan,Kingdom of Jordan,اَلمَمْلَكَة اَلأُ...
Roman Ruins at Jerash, Jordan
Jerash was one of the pleasant surprises of our trip. The ruins show remains of a large city, and the best preserved of any the many Roman sites visited throughout Turkey and the Mideast....
Theatre in Jerash
Roman Theatre in Jerash (northern Jordan) - a good example of roman architecture in these areas.
Jerash (Gerasa) in Middle East (Jordan)
Gerasa antica città della Palestina fondata nel 170 a.c. capoluogo della decàpoli nel periodo biblico, a nord di Amman. L'antica città romana, splendida, con edifici monumentali, e artistici,...
The ancient city of Jerash
Our visit to the roman city of Jerash in Jordan. With all the highlights.
الشهيد الرقيب درك مراد سعدي العوضات جنازة كاملة.flv
الشهيد الرقيب درك مراد سعدي العوضات أبو سعدي العوضات الذي أستشهد في ساحل العاج أثناء تأديته واجبه الوطني...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Jerash, the Gerasa of Antiquity, is the capital and largest city of Jerash Governorate (محافظة جرش), which is situated in the north of Jordan, 48 kilometres north of the capital Amman towards Syria. Jerash Governorate's geographical features vary from cold mountains to fertile valleys from 250 to 300 metres (to ft) above sea level, suitable for growing a wide variety of crops.
Souf (سوف) is a town in Jerash Governorate, Jordan, set over a series of mountains at an altitude of 1,000 meters. Souf is situated 35 miles north of Amman the capital of Jordan. The total population of Souf exceeds 14,000 people, while it covers a wide area of agricultural land considered the widest in Jerash. For many centuries, Souf belonged to al-Meradh region; which has been called المعراض in Arabic because it defeated Bedouins used to attack on north Jordan during the 19th century.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Ḩaddādah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
El Ḥaddāda, Al Ḩaddādah