in Irbid Governorate, Jordan
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (25 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (33 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (39 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (47 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (50 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (63 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (68 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (73 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (81 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Miẕpé Elot (observation point, (19 mi)
- Miẕpor Ẕipporim Ha’Ammud (observation point, (23 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.693 and 35.846 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 41' 34" and E 35° 50' 44"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:59 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:45 am and 5:57 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-10-19 08:30:56
Ḩartā in Irbid Governorate is a city in Jordan about 51 mi (or 83 km) north of Amman, the country's capital city.
Local time in Ḩartā is now 08:59 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Ḩartā, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Ben Ya'akov Airport in Israel in a distance of 25 mi (or 41 km). The closest airport in Jordan is King Hussein Air College in a distance of 33 mi (or 41 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba in Israel at a distance of 39 mi (or 63 km). The closest in Jordan is Quseir Amra in a distance of 75 mi (or 63 km), West. We discovered 2 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Samma ar Rawsan, Ash Shajarah, Irbid, Kafr Asad and Fiq. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 35°C / 96 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 71 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 83 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (1 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 21st of October 2020
32°C (89 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Thursday, 22nd of October 2020
31°C (89 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Friday, 23rd of October 2020
32°C (90 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
أفراح صما / لوء الطيبة / اربد / الأردن
جميع الحقوق محفوظة للسيد يونس العظم - يسمح بالإقتباس شريطة ذكر المصدر ۩ http://www.alazmfamily.com/images.htm Wedding alazm...
مناسف وكرم ال العظم في بلدة صما / اربدmanasef
جميع الحقوق محفوظة للسيد يونس العظم - يسمح بالإقتباس شريطة ذكر المصدر ۩ Wedding al-azm in samma at-tyyibah Irbid Jordan...
أفراح صما/ لواء الطيبة/ اربد/ الأردن
يونس أبو شفيق العظــــم http://www.alazmfamily.com/images.htm Wedding al-azm in samma at-tyyibah Irbid Jordan حفل زفاف يونس علي العظم / صمـــــّـ...
Abila Area G
Archaeologists work in Area G at Abila in Northern Jordan. Here you can see some archaeologists measuring and drawing a balk wall and others slowly digging, trying to find a floor outside the...
The Actual Site of the Battle of Yarmuk | Khalid ibn Walid
This is the actual site where the Battle of Yarmuk was fought. This Battle field is now part of Syria, Jordan and Palestine. The hill I zoom into towards the middle of the clip is known as...
22 ноября 2012. Израиль. Голанские высоты. Крики животных на закате
В Израиле почти везде на закате кричат (поют) животные, вероятно, шакалы.
The White Waterfall, Golan Heights, With People
The White Waterfall (Ha'Mapal Ha'Lavan), Golan Heights, with a loving couple in frame.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Raphana, in present-day north of Jordan, was a city of the Decapolis. It is thought to lie north of Umm Qais in the Abilene plain. The city was the base camp of the Roman legions Legio III Gallica and of Legio XII Fulminata.
Abila Dekapoleos – Abila in the Decapolis or Abila was an ancient city, near the Hieromax river in the Decapolis; the site is occupied by two tells and the village of Hartha, approximately 13 km north-northeast of Irbid, Jordan. The site is 25 km east of the Sea of Galilee and 4 km south of Wadi Yarmouk river. The name "Abila" is derived from the Semitic word Abel (in Hebrew, "meadow" and in Arabic, "green growth")
Abila – also, Biblical: Abel-Shittim or Ha-Shittim (or simply Shittim) – was an ancient city east of the Jordan River in Moab, later Peraea, near Livias, about twelve km northeast of the north shore of the Dead Sea; the site is now that of Abil-ez-Zeit, Jordan. Abel-Shittim (Hebrew meaning "Meadow of the Acacias"), is found only in Num. xxxiii.49; but Ha-Shittim (Hebrew meaning "The Acacias"), evidently the same place, is mentioned in Num. xxv.1, Josh. iii.1, and Micah, vi.5.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ḩartā.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: