Uraynibah ash Sharqīyah
in Amman Governorate, Jordan
- Queen Alia International Airport (5 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (23 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (41 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (52 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (69 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (77 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (78 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (84 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (126 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (133 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (153 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.647 and 35.979 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 38' 49" and E 35° 58' 43"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:58 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:30 am and 7:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-06-03 07:22:25
Explore Uraynibah ash Sharqīyah
Uraynibah ash Sharqīyah in Amman Governorate is located in Jordan about 21 mi (or 34 km) south of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Uraynibah ash Sharqīyah is now 09:58 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports in the wider vicinity of Uraynibah ash Sharqīyah, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 9 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 11 mi (or 17 km), South. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Jizah, Umm ar Rasas, Mulayh, Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi and Ma'daba. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 23% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Friday, 5th of June 2020
29°C (84 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Saturday, 6th of June 2020
30°C (86 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 7th of June 2020
31°C (88 °F)
24°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Photo compilation from our trip to Jordan; Amman, Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum, Aqaba, Dead Sea.
►◄Landing @ Queen Alia International Airport-Amman, Jordan►◄
Landing @ Queen Alia International Airport-Amman, Jordan.
scorpions of Jordan
scorpions in Jordan ... wadi mosa & alhesha.. it took me about 5 minutes to collected 10 scorpions . . .
Jordan April 2018 - Queen Alia International Airport
Good Morning Jordan Where : Queen Alia International Airport What : First Met When : 14 April 2018 Early Morning Zon around the Planet Earth .
Royal Jordanian BOEING 787 TAKEOFF from AMMAN.. this engine is unbelievably quiet on takeoff
Perfect flight and service in RJ airplane.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Uraynibah ash Sharqīyah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Uraynibah ash Sharqīyah, أرينبة الشرقية