in Amman Governorate, Jordan
- Queen Alia International Airport (7 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (22 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (38 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (52 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (64 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (72 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (74 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (83 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (126 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (132 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (151 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.667 and 35.893 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 39' 59" and E 35° 53' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:14 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:31 am and 7:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-06-03 07:22:25
Explore Umm Quşayr
Umm Quşayr in Amman Governorate is a city in Jordan about 20 mi (or 32 km) south of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Umm Quşayr is now 10:14 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Umm Quşayr, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km), South. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Jizah, Ma'daba, Mulayh, Juraynah and Al Faysaliyah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 23% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Friday, 5th of June 2020
29°C (84 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Saturday, 6th of June 2020
30°C (86 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 7th of June 2020
31°C (88 °F)
24°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Madaba, Jordan - Church bells rings on Good Friday (Holy Friday, Easter Friday Black Friday)
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera firstname.lastname@example.org 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is Zahi...
Madaba & Monte Nebo - Jordania #3
El 3er día de ruta en Jordania nos lleva al bíblico Monte Nebo y a visitar la ciudad de Madaba donde se encuentra la iglesia ortodoxa de San Jorge. La historia bíblica del último capítulo...
King Abdullah in Madaba 11oct2010.wmv
king abdullah in madaba- latin patriarchate high school for girls.
05 Jordan - Madaba & Mosaic Museum
A tour of Madaba, Jordan - an important place in biblical history.
Madaba, Mount Nebo, and the Hot Springs - Madaba, Jordan (hotsprings; madaba; jordan)
A TripAdvisor™ TripWow video of a travel blog to Madaba, Jordan by TravelPod blogger Ashleyheacock. See this TripWow and more at http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-00c0-1f5e-da5b?ytv4=1.
Ancient Churches and Mosaics in Madaba Marytangram's photos around Madaba, Jordan (travel pics)
Preview of Marytangram's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/marytangram/1/1245219014/tpod.html This blog preview was made by TravelPod...
Modern Mosaic's in the St. George's Church in Madaba
A selection of mosaics created by the students of the mosaic school at the St. George's Church in Madaba.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Umm Quşayr.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Um Qseir, Um Quṣeir, Umm Quseir, Umm Quşayr, أم قصير